Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.2

[DE]Megan

the size and dissapointment of this update is about as harrowful as the pun in this comment

however, thank you for fixing these things, please continue to improve the game even as you prep for tennocon

27 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

With the new Oberon PA items released on the servers, we could get back to the grind for the new shiny goods.
A few who already got a couple of the new items, may have noticed something unpleasant to the eye, which is, that the Silva and Aegis Prime's Silva mace is miss aligning with the Aegis shield on every single frame and skin that isn't Oberon Prime's model.

For example here:

Here is Oberon Prime with the Silva and Aegis as it should look (using the Mesa noble animation set).

Here is Loki Prime with the Silva mace miss aligning with the Aegis shield after my best of efforts to make it look like Oberon P's default holstering via the holstering options (using vanilla Loki model and Mesa nobel animation set).

The right example happens, as previously mentioned, on every frame and every skin that is not Oberon P (or Oberon P with immortal skin).

Please DE, fix this issue, as you and everybody else knows: *Fashion frame is the true endgame*.

And a little plea: please don't fix it by removing the Silva mace in the holstered position all together, we have seen you can do it, please just do it right everywhere else as well.

I'm more concerned that Oberon Prime can't equip Oberon's shoulders...

25 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

With the new Oberon PA items released on the servers, we could get back to the grind for the new shiny goods.
A few who already got a couple of the new items, may have noticed something unpleasant to the eye, which is, that the Silva and Aegis Prime's Silva mace is miss aligning with the Aegis shield on every single frame and skin that isn't Oberon Prime's model.

For example here:

Here is Oberon Prime with the Silva and Aegis as it should look (using the Mesa noble animation set).

Here is Loki Prime with the Silva mace miss aligning with the Aegis shield after my best of efforts to make it look like Oberon P's default holstering via the holstering options (using vanilla Loki model and Mesa nobel animation set).

The right example happens, as previously mentioned, on every frame and every skin that is not Oberon P (or Oberon P with immortal skin).

Please DE, fix this issue, as you and everybody else knows: *Fashion frame is the true endgame*.

And a little plea: please don't fix it by removing the Silva mace in the holstered position all together, we have seen you can do it, please just do it right everywhere else as well.

Did you also notice that the sword of the Danaus Skin sticks out of the shield when equiped on Silva&Aegis Prime?

44 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

With... ...something unpleasant to the eye, which is, that the Silva and Aegis Prime's Silva mace is miss aligning with the Aegis shield...

I suggest, like with how dual swords holstering is dealt with, add another array of sliders for the melee weapon, for even more fashionframe-ing.

19 minutes ago, RielZero said:

Did you also notice that the sword of the Danaus Skin sticks out of the shield when equiped on Silva&Aegis Prime?

Is it not supposed to do that? I equipped the Danaus skin on the S&A Prime and thought that was just how the skin looks. If it's a bug and can be changed, that'd be great!

4 minutes ago, Leodegrance said:

Are we getting any new content this week?  Please let us know either way.

Can't find the post but basically no. Tennocon is on it's way, so they're both busy, and also holding off on revealing anything before then.

Edited by rapt0rman

1 hour ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

I'm more concerned that Oberon Prime can't equip Oberon's shoulders...

Oberon P has an "entirely different problem" going on with his shoulders, compared to Oberon P.

Imo it's a questionable design choice to actually take away from the vanilla frame when creating the prime version, but then again, i'm not the one who is making those decisions, all i can do is stating my opinions on them / give critisism.

15 minutes ago, GeneralDerekVonPerchman said:

TommyBoix44 doesn't exist...

So they didn't actually break friendship... Your ol' pal TommyBoix44 never actually existed. I suggest you see a mental health professional. :P

1 hour ago, MaidGalaxy said:

For example here:

Please DE, fix this issue, as you and everybody else knows: "Fashion frame is the true endgame".

I've had my mace stay on fire when holstered, and the circle is all the way above the top of the shield