Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura Combat Contest is Live!

[DE]Helen

MultiplayerCaptura_NewsHeader.jpg

Gather your friends – it’s time for a Multiplayer Captura contest! This time, we want to see you and your fellow Tenno in action. Show us how you defend the Origin System by taking a Multiplayer Captura image of you and up to seven other Tenno in combat. Will you battle each other or spawn in unsuspecting enemies? You decide!

How to enter?
Take a Multiplayer Captura image of you in combat with other Tenno and share it in this thread for judging

OR

Tweet your Multiplayer Captura image on Twitter with the hashtag #CapturaCombat to enter the contest (You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter)

Need an example?
ContestForumExample.png

TwitterContestExample.jpg

Rules:

• Only 1 submission per person – multiple people from the same group can participate as long as the submissions are not the exact same. Get unique and switch it up for maximum creativity!
  • Only 1 Captura image per submission (make it your best!)
  • Captura image must be appropriate for the Forums.
  • The alias of everyone who participated must be listed.
  • Each Captura image can include a maximum of eight participants
  • Do not steal other Captura images that are not your own.
  • Do not post on both Twitter and Forums. Choose one location.
  • You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter if your submission is a Captura Tweet.
  • Captura Tweet must include the hashtag #CapturaCombat and follow these rules.
  • Photoshop is not allowed
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread.
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.

Prizes:
1st place – 1000 Platinum and your Multiplayer Captura posted on the Warframe Twitter!
2nd place – 750 Platinum and your Multiplayer Captura posted on the Warframe Twitter!
3rd place – 500 Platinum and your Multiplayer Captura posted on the Warframe Twitter!
4th place – 250 Platinum and your Multiplayer Captura posted on the Warframe Twitter!
5th place – 100 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creating a unique Multiplayer Captura image. Every winning Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize!

This contest starts now until June 29that 1:00 p.m. ET

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Prepare for a Captura battle, Tenno! Good luck!

:community:

** Easy steps to post images in the Forums:

• Upload your image to a site like http://imgur.com/
  • Right-click the image and select 'Open in new tab'
  • Copy & paste the URL right into your Forum post

Hi [DE]Helen XctPENl.gif Welcome to the forums :)
Little question: Is it okay to use a 8 player raid group to enter the captura mode? That way 8 people could be shown off their fancy stuff at the same time (only asking since this is not thaaat known & the Screenshot in your post only shows a normal group; 4 or less players :3)

I wish all good luck too!

edit: and yea, I won't participate, sooo this is not a reservation or whatnot...just wanted to say hi & ask a question^^'

Edited by Fabpsi
edito for clarification

5 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi Helen XctPENl.gif Welcome to the forums :)
Little question: Is it okay to use a 8 player raid group to enter the captura mode? That way 8 people could be shown off their fancy stuff at the same time (only asking since this is not thaaat known & the Screenshot in your post only shows a normal group; 4 or less players :3)

I wish all good luck too!

edit: and yea, I won't participate, sooo this is not a reservation or whatnot...just wanted to say hi & ask a question^^'

Hello Fabpsi! :) Yes, that's fine! 8 player raid groups are welcome

44 minutes ago, Vanthenos said:

Mutliplayer Captura is Live since Update 20.5.0 :)

44 minutes ago, Conargle said:

Invite your friends into a squad whilst you're on your ship, then go into captura mode as normal. It should bring everyone with you

I missed this then, I did try to do this before, but does it matter what region you're in? I know a few cases where if you're in the wrong region it won't work. 

Edited by LegionCynex
As Requested: Edited Comment