Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura Combat Contest is Live!

[DE]Helen

So I don't have friends who play Warframe, so what do you do in this situation? Seek someone from the community who is also looking for a partner like an intelligent person? OF COURSE NOT (if you are an unsocial prick such as myself). So what did I do? Make my own squad out of the silver grove spectres! Now you may think this is against the rules, and you are correct, it is, it DEFINITELY is, I'm not even going to try and lie, but I wanted some fun, so I went in my Captura and decided to contribute to the fun but not the contest, so here is my image, titled "When you don't have friends... Pretend!":

Incase any member of DE is not willing to read my paragraph:

MY POST IS AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FOR BEING A SINGLE PLAYER SCREENSHOT. ONLY THE ASH IS A PLAYER. ALL OTHER TENNO ARE SPECTRES.

Text filters are fun.

Edited by Kirkori
BB code is darn bamboozlin'!

29 minutes ago, hackErik said:

its my file:///C:/Users/erik/Pictures/Warframe/Warframe0006.jpg

Ah, sorry to inform you but that's a computer directory, meaning no one can access that image unless they have your computer. You want to upload your image to imgur and paste the link of your picture in the post.

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:16 AM, c2ke said:

Me (c2ke) using my "Deep Space Operator" Rhino look

Ah, I really hate to inform you of this, but this contest is a specifically multiplayer Captura contest, requiring you to have at least one other player in your image with yourself.

On 6/17/2017 at 0:54 PM, TopHatandMonocle said:

2tvbWtW.jpg

"The Boogeyman"

https://500px.com/photo/216382895/the-boogeyman-by-szczebrzeszyniarz-brzeczyszczyczmoszyski?ctx_page=1&from=user&user_id=20063207

TopHatandMonocle, Shifted, -Misan-, Hean, Shinobu_Scorpion, Guardiavoir, DoctorRoosterMD, Mag.

Reveal hidden contents

Couldn't help but, ah, reference something.

You ever get that feeling when you're running around in Conclave in the most exclusive kit that everyone else is just out to get you?

pos03.jpg

OMG! I bet this will win! goodluck, I love this! :D

On 16/06/2017 at 8:33 PM, DracovaDragon said:

Left: DracovaDragon [Frost] - Right: EclipseAbnormal [Zephyr]

WIDQV7M.jpg

Definitely my favourite so far. The blue colour scheme with a touch of gold on Frost, the positioning of the two warframes that compliment each other (imo). To me it evokes an intense...yet.....somewhat...tranquil scene.  :community::thumbup:

9 hours ago, Kirkori said:

So I don't have friends who play Warframe, so what do you do in this situation? Seek someone from the community who is also looking for a partner like an intelligent person? OF COURSE NOT (if you are an unsocial prick such as myself). So what did I do? Make my own squad out of the silver grove spectres! Now you may think this is against the rules, and you are correct, it is, it DEFINITELY is, I'm not even going to try and lie, but I wanted some fun, so I went in my Captura and decided to contribute to the fun but not the contest, so here is my image, titled "When you don't have friends... Pretend!":

Incase any member of DE is not willing to read my paragraph:

MY POST IS AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FOR BEING A SINGLE PLAYER SCREENSHOT. ONLY THE ASH IS A PLAYER. ALL OTHER TENNO ARE SPECTRES.

At least you tried and that's what matters. :thumbup: