• Announcements

• [DE]DrewDev

HOW TO: Claim Livestream Platinum Prizes   03/31/2016

Hello fellow Tenno! Decided to make this guide after receiving multiple private messages and seeing multiple threads on how to claim plat prizes during official Warframe streams. Please remember to refer to the images in the spoilers for more information. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 
      Step 1:
      If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Primetime / Devstream), you will need to message the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a message select the "gear" icon at the bottom left, just under the stream window:
      Step 2: 
      Once you have selected the gear icon as shown above, click "message" to open up the editor:
      Step 3:
      Send a nice message to DE with your in-game alias and the platform you play on. Once you've done that click "send":
      Step 4:
      Be patient, once the message has been sent all you need to do is wait patiently and give [DE] "Ember Prime Ginga Ninja" Megan time to dish out the goods. You should have your plat within 24 hours provided there are no emergency issues at DE. If you believe you have been forgotten and it has been 3-4 plat-less days, then it might be a good idea to contact [DE]Megan on the Forums for an update on the situation since no one likes having platinum in limbo.
      Step 5: 
      Enjoy your winnings, Tenno!     [written by Community Moderator / Senior Guide NovusNova]
    • [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for Watching Devstream #94!

I mean, glad you gave the hype kiddies something, but a few months from now this is going to be nothing short of a nuisance as people won't be able to see anything on the ground.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, InfinitySnail said:

It appears Umbra is soon upon us, judging from the trailer and the line Ballas spoke. :o

Umbra is a myth, a legend from the past our folks used to tell us, but we know now that it was a lie all along

• Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, InfinitySnail said:

It appears Umbra is soon upon us, judging from the trailer and the line Ballas spoke. :o

What's miraculous about the darkest part of a shadow?

• Upvote 1

The Warframes reveal is coming soonTM MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Nice Stream, can't wait to see what you'll be doing with tilesets/nodes so we get to enjoy the remasters more :)

What exactly does Ballas say? To me it sounds like "The two miracles... require sacrifice". Or is it "Not all miracles". Hard to tell.

• Upvote 1

Good stream, said my name wrong though.  4 times my name was said on stream, 4 times it was said wrong, 4 different devs too.  maybe someday

• Upvote 2

I like how they are actually drunk during stream LOL. Umbra Oberon :) never say never.

• Upvote 1

This has got to be one of the worst devstreams I've ever seen y'all put on. Should have just postponed the dev stream till tennocon. This was honestly like watching the E3 press conferences from this year, anything and everything that has been announced has been common knowledge. Nothing shown was new, it was literally a waste of time. Watched 20 minutes and had to stop because nothing was said. Came to the forums to see if anything noteworthy was missed, saw I missed a tease trailer got hyped up, watched "tease" oooo pretty water and cryptic message.

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, (PS4)ethandismembered said:

This has got to be one of the worst devstreams I've ever seen y'all put on. Should have just postponed the dev stream till tennocon. This was honestly like watching the E3 press conferences from this year, anything and everything that has been announced has been common knowledge. Nothing shown was new, it was literally a waste of time. Watched 20 minutes and had to stop because nothing was said. Came to the forums to see if anything noteworthy was missed, saw I missed a tease trailer got hyped up, watched "tease" oooo pretty water and cryptic message.

Watch livestreams of other devs and you'll realize DE's is one of the best even when they're sub-par (in your opinion).

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Not sure if Hydroid is finally getting his long-awaited rework (and maybe a Prime?), or they  were teasing at something else entirely... could be anything. It was just water and a day/night cycle... could have been related to Equinox, but that would be...waaay out of order.

One thing we got hinted at, however, is more focus (HAH!) on Operators.

Edited by ScorpDK
  • Upvote 1

Will the Targis armor and other accessories be available with the prime unvault ?

Are u guys honestly thinks that teaser is the Hydroid Prime? Come on, Prime is not a big reveal and we had recently Oberon, it's not the time to discuss another Prime and there is no teaser about it.

Umbra? Maybe. Tennocon is coming, is the perfect momment to see some news.

• Upvote 1

My ideas about "the mysterious waves teaser":

-Hydroid Prime/Rework (water)
-Vay Hek rework (sacrifice speech)
-Equinox prime/rework (day/night)
-Mirage prime/rework (miracle speech, light darkness)
-A new quest that include a sacrifice of one Excalibur into Excalibur Umbra. The waves, the light and darkness would be the balance indicator included in "The War Within" main lore quest to all players profile.

12 hours ago, RBL3D said:

My ideas about "the mysterious waves teaser":

-Hydroid Prime/Rework (water)
-Vay Hek rework (sacrifice speech)
-Equinox prime/rework (day/night)
-Mirage prime/rework (miracle speech, light darkness)
-A new quest that include a sacrifice of one Excalibur into Excalibur Umbra. The waves, the light and darkness would be the balance indicator included in "The War Within" main lore quest to all playersprofile.

Umbra

On 6/16/2017 at 3:33 PM, (PS4)TheRallykiller said:

Watch livestreams of other devs and you'll realize DE's is one of the best even when they're sub-par (in your opinion).

This particular dev stream was terrible in comparison to all other dev streams they've (DE)  put on. You're correct though other dev streams (for other companies) in comparison are terrible. All I'm saying is I expected better from DE based on their previous streams.