Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.3

[DE]Megan

Changes:

• Force Feedback will now work as intended for all beam weapons when using a controller.
  • Oberon’s Renewal no longer affects Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones since it does nothing but consume Energy.

Fixes:

• Fixed being unable to deal damage to the Jordas Golem from certain angles with the Fluctus.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being unable to deal damage to the Jordas Golem from certain angles with the Fluctus.

While you're at it, can you guys fix Velocitus shots sometimes not registering on Jordas in JV? 

Edited by Stoner74

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Force Feedback will now work as intended for all beam weapons when using a controller.
  • Oberon’s Renewal no longer affects Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones since it does nothing but consume Energy.

Fixes:

• Fixed being unable to deal damage to the Jordas Golem from certain angles with the Fluctus.

Finally i was always thinking i deal damage but i see 0 dmg numbers so it wasn't me or my eyes.Cool thanks for fixing the Fluctus bug

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being unable to deal damage to the Jordas Golem from certain angles with the Fluctus.

Finnaly fix this.

But still no fix Electricity in LoR.

Still G3 in LoR can be bugged and They do not appear.

Still host can destroy spore in JV when use E.

Edited by Drakulon

We still need a fix for Limbo's STASIS. You can't use a Ferrox/Opticor, NOR BEAM weapons while it is active.
Releasing the "projectiles" after they are fired actually completely negates them. And this is like that for months now...
You fire a Ferrox or an Opticor at point blank at their head about 10 times and when you disable stasis literally NOTHING happens. Please fix it, seriously.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you! Another bug introduced with Pacifism Defect is Equinox Dual Form fashion on Focus use and/or spawning as client. Hope you can get that fixed soon so we can play her again. I have lots of Forma to buy for my six Equinox's.

1 minute ago, zacRupnow said:

Thank you! Another bug introduced with Pacifism Defect is Equinox Dual Form fashion on Focus use and/or spawning as client. Hope you can get that fixed soon so we can play her again. I have lots of Forma to buy for my six Equinox's.

to be exact, the one switching to default transition form is the torso, the rest part of her is doing fine

1 minute ago, OzzyDoom said:

Still waiting for the telos boltace stormpath fix...

It's been at least eight whole hotfixes and updates. Sadly, I don't think we'll see a fix for a long time. RIP only Telos weapon that scales into the 100s.