Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.3

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oberon’s Renewal no longer affects Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones since it does nothing but consume Energy.

By that token, surely that would extend to Mind Control victims and Nekros' Shadows? Especially the latter, seeing as they're taking % health decay which isn't going to be outpaced by flat number healing values.

Apologies if this comes across as somewhat petty. Not the intent.

5 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

By that token, surely that would extend to Mind Control victims and Nekros' Shadows? Especially the latter, seeing as they're taking % health decay which isn't going to be outpaced by flat number healing values.

Apologies if this comes across as somewhat petty. Not the intent.

It came across as Tom petty 

Would be cool if the launcher wouldn't have to download whatever-it-is-that-it-downloads before downloading the actual patch. My ISP REALLY hates your launcher (0.5-20KB/s during peak hours) - so having to download that initial thing takes 1-2 hours, then it downloads AGAIN, the actual patched files. Which in this case probably isn't much.

yeah, these tiny hotfixes really don't make for a good afternoon of WF.

While you are at it, would you possibly be able to add a mute button on the launcher with the next update? It would be quite handy to toggle the launcher music on and off.
Also a Lotus dedicated volume slider as well.

Can we get a fix to Kuva missions? They are becoming unplayable at this point, especially if you are farming. You are suppose to use your operator to dash through red mist emmited by the Kuva braids, and that in turn would destroy the Kuva braids one by one. But MORE than HALF the time it does not work, and in Kuva Floods you are miserably dashing through the braids 4-5 times as your warframe and allies die. Please fix this. I feel as if my 7day resource booster has gone to waste now. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Oberon’s Renewal no longer affects Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones since it does nothing but consume Energy.

good now fix the black hole of energy consumption that is Oberons interaction with Nekros and his Shadows of the dead.

Edited by Disastrous_Luck

8 hours ago, Nareg300062 said:

Can we get a fix to Kuva missions? They are becoming unplayable at this point, especially if you are farming. You are suppose to use your operator to dash through red mist emmited by the Kuva braids, and that in turn would destroy the Kuva braids one by one. But MORE than HALF the time it does not work, and in Kuva Floods you are miserably dashing through the braids 4-5 times as your warframe and allies die. Please fix this. I feel as if my 7day resource booster has gone to waste now. 

You are supposed to void dash the Kuva clouds that go to the Braids. Search for it and do it from the front.

Edited by NightmareT12

I'll put it here as it's more likely it will get read by DE...

Can you make it so health conversion doesn't consume a stack on self inflicted damage such as despoil on nekros, the change to the mod actually hurts nekros quite a bit.

Can you please fix oberon's renewal and nekros despoil shutting off and needing to be recast after being active for a long period.

Can you please do something about the energy use of renewal when nekros has shield of shadows active, it's bad enough looking after the normal team let alone another 8-12 units from nekros.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Force Feedback will now work as intended for all beam weapons when using a controller.

Dunno, are you sure this is working correctly?

My Ignis Wraith now feels utterly flaccid, only producing a meek rumble
every once in a while even on full blast with the fire button held down.

I have a simple question regarding purchasing the gear for Oberon Prime. I have the Plat to purchase it but at the moment it looks like it is asking for money that will buy the plat to make the purchase. So is there a way to just purchase the rest of the gear with my plat or do we have to wait for the initial availability to die down?

Thanks

On 6/16/2017 at 4:24 PM, Pegasy said:

RAW2w4y.png

Everything makes Rhino jealous, hes kinda underwhelming, hes out done in every role he's supposedly good at by numerous frames.  Oberon, better and tougher tank, who does more damage with far better crowd control.  Valkyr gets god mode, plus godly heaps of armor and can maintain god mode so long as she has energy, Rage ftw?  Ive heard Chroma is another very tough tank frame.  Rhino is not even the biggest frame, Chroma is hella bigger, Oberon is hella taller.  Rhino is basically good at nothing?  Lol....I mean, he makes clearing a star chrt easy, press 2 for god mode and hold LMB, but hes boring, has no utility, has nothing past gun, and 2.  His 2 is good for reviving allies, his 1 is good for nothing, his 3 is good for wasting energy that coulda been used for 2 lol.  Bring the right gun you dont need his 3.  Most really powerful frames just kill everything so his 3 is pointless, they kill whole rooms in 1 shot, or they kill whole rooms in 1 shot....

On 6/17/2017 at 4:56 AM, NightmareT12 said:

You are supposed to void dash the Kuva clouds that go to the Braids. Search for it and do it from the front.

Hey bro, I know exactly what to do. The problem is it does not work because the mechanic is glitched most of the time. It's most obvious when you solo Kuva missions. You dash through the red mist/cloud several times and the braid does not break.