Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.3

[DE]Megan

i appreciate this development process.

An ever-developing game, and people choose to nit-pick about the most random stuff. Keep up the good work guys. most of us are to busy enjoying the game to use the forums.

On 2017-6-20 at 3:05 PM, Sloth-Doombringer said:

This hf made codex bug appear hyena as a pack was rein. to codex for all those who did sortie please fix.

Also general codex cleanup wouldn't hurt (looking at u infested tumor and security camera)

You realize the codex is neglected for a reason right? you have your profile and an expansive wikia to utilize way more efficiently to complete your codex.

On 6/21/2017 at 0:05 AM, Kamofila said:

You realize the codex is neglected for a reason right? you have your profile and an expansive wikia to utilize way more efficiently to complete your codex.

The codex being neglected is not a good thing. It was added to the game for a reason, and to be neglected is not one of them. You shouldn't HAVE to use outside sources to figure out how the game works nowadays.

Ever since in update/hotfix 20.7.1 the bug where Ash's (fatal) teleport would glitch enemies through the floor was fixed, teleport now seems to make the enemies jump roughly 10 feet in the air.

This results in not being able to perform finishers properly anymore. Most of the time the finisher animation is delayed until the enemy is back where he is supposed to be. I have however, encountered instances where ash would not perform finisher at all. Would be great if you could take a look at this :D

One small side note: Ash does not seem to do finishers on some enemies (most notably MOA-types) whenever you have the "Blind Justice" stance equipped on the nikana weapons. Curiously enough finishers work with every other stance.

P.S.: I would have posted this under general bugs, but forums won't let me for some reason. 

1 hour ago, PauJlek said:

Help me what to do. After completing the quest Second Dream, I got the sword "Shard of War" and accidentally sold it. What should I do?

Contact Support.

If not Stalker drops its blueprint and blade parts from the Sentinels on Lua.

On 6/22/2017 at 1:11 PM, AXCrusnik said:

The codex being neglected is not a good thing. It was added to the game for a reason, and to be neglected is not one of them. You shouldn't HAVE to use outside sources to figure out how the game works nowadays.

Completely agree. I use the Wiki more than I use anything in game. I even have to use the wiki sometimes to understand new stuff in the game better.
I just wish for the codex they would at least tell you where to find things that you haven't scanned. Have several un-scanned things, and no idea where to find them or even what they are.