Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Astral Dynasty is recruiting! Unique ranking system ✓ All research ✓ Discord ✓ Active and Social ✓ Events and Contests ✓

Fuzzy6682

ASTRAL DYNASTY RECRUITMENT 

Hey there! I'm the clan leader of the Astral Dynasty, a Shadow Clan that's looking to become a fun and active community.

We're currently recruiting active and social players who have decent experience in Warframe. Our region is in North America.

Why are we different / Why should you join us?

• Highly Active
  • Events and competitions
  • Thorough Ranking System that's being added to constantly 
  • We're friendly, so please don't run away
  • We're always looking to expand and improve.

Requirements?

All we require is that you have some decent knowledge of Warframe and that you're active or social.

Decent Knowledge = Not new or brand new but able to help out or at least be a part of the clan.

How do I join, or where can I find more information?

To see if this clan's right for you, to find more information, or to join the clan, please visit our recruitment server (Discord) rather than leaving a comment.

You can find pictures of our dojo and some details on the ranking system with our website, which is currently being worked on.

Anything else I should know?

We're a growing clan, and are looking to test the ranking system during our Shadow phase, once we have 20-30 players. 

We have 100% of research, excluding the Ignis Wraith and rhe locked Armstice/Solar Rail content.

We have two gold trophies from the Pacifism Defect and Ambulas Reborn events.

Our dojo is heavily decorated, and is continuously growing because of how it's tied into our ranking system.

As a Shadow clan, we'll be preparing everything so that we're ready to keep upgrading.

One day, we'll have daily activities, clan events, and become a large community for many people. 

Clan Emblem (Most current one. Dojo pictures have the outdated emblem)

C2F8aJ2.png

Some Dojo Pictures

2VrJDd1.jpg

q2GWpb5.jpg

More pictures on our website.

Remember to please visit our recruitment server (Discord) rather than leaving a comment, as we see that it's more efficient for recruitment.

Thank you for taking the time to read through. 

Edited by Fuzzy6682
Reason for edit: Formatting.