Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needing a ride to TennoCon from the US?

Telluric

Heya, it's Telly!!

If there is anyone going to TennoCon via land and would like to travel with someone, I'll be driving up over the border, starting from MIA in Chicago. It's about a six and a half hour drive, but I'll let you have the aux cord sometimes 😉 

So if anyone would like a travel buddy, or simply couldn't make TennoCon due to being unable to get there, I'm your guy if you are close. 

I have an excellent driving record, I don't smoke, and I like to stop for coffee a lot. I've got annoying orchestra music and I can talk anyone's ear off. 

Please send me an IM if you'd like to travel with me. I've got an empty car full of seats. 

I'll be departing Chicago between 11:30-12:00 in the afternoon on Thursday, and will be returning to the same airport on Tuesday. It's a bit of a stretch, but I'd planned to hang with friends and DE staff for a few days extra. If you don't want to stay that long and you find your own way to return, hella. But I'm also here as a friend to drive you there and/or drive back. Let me know!!

Also just in case it needs to be said, ya gotta have a valid passport, be it book or card. I also cannot assist with hotel accommodations, but I can definitely be transportation. 

Damn nice of you, Telly.

I wish I could offer a seat for my trip, my brother, his girlfriend and I are driving over from Washington state, but I'm not sure if we will have a spare seat and we're detouring to Boston with no return trip options since I'm taking a flight back to the West coast and the other two are moving to Boston. :/

8 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Damn nice of you, Telly.

I wish I could offer a seat for my trip, my brother, his girlfriend and I are driving over from Washington state, but I'm not sure if we will have a spare seat and we're detouring to Boston with no return trip options since I'm taking a flight back to the West coast and the other two are moving to Boston. :/

Aw, rip. I just want to make sure that if people want to go, and I can help them get there, that I can do so. I wanna see you there, though!!

• 3 weeks later...