Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replaying Sands of Inaros.

(PSN)Crixus044

I was trying to replay the Sands of Inaros quest by buying another blueprint, when I figured out, it's not replayable. I am really really trying to finish up my codex scans for the enemies in that quest and it's frustrating knowing that I can't, nor can I listen to the dialogue again. It's not like there's anything in that quest that is helpful for me to get out of other than inaros parts or codex scans. I can understand the Natah quest not being replayable yet, as without editing, it would get me endless Exilus Adapters, but I don't understand why we haven't been able to replay this quest or other quests with insubstantial rewards.

Anyways, hopefully this will be fixed in the future, but for now, I am sittin patiently.

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

I feel your pain... I need to scan the normal stalker to complete my codex...yeah that isn't likely to happen anytime soon lol

Yeah, but at least you can play with lower level players and have a chance for regular stalker to spawn. You can't even join a person going through the quest because it's a solo quest. I wish you luck and i hope you get the chance to scan him though. 

On 6/17/2017 at 9:43 PM, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Yeah, but at least you can play with lower level players and have a chance for regular stalker to spawn. You can't even join a person going through the quest because it's a solo quest. I wish you luck and i hope you get the chance to scan him though. 

You can wait for someone who needs help with the quest and join them. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Can't you still equip your sacred vessel? If not, then you may have used it as a ship decor. Remove the ship decor and check if you can equip it again. 

I can try that and get back to you. I used it as ship decor like an Ottoman for my tenno to rest on. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2017 at 6:13 PM, Coire_Bhreacain said:

You can join another player going through the quest the first time. You just need to have the Sacred Vessel equipped to join a Sands of Inaros mission. You can equip a Sacred Vessel it in your Gear even if you have placed one as a decoration in your landing craft.

Sorry this is a late response, but i had to ask. How did you equip the sacred vessel? I took it out of my ship and it was put back into my inventory, but now i cannot equip it