Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Blade and other powers not working on Nullifiers in Fissure missions

-SHARDS-

Excalibur's Exalted Blade sometimes bugs out on Corrupted Nullifiers and other units that were under their bubbles, rendering all of his abilities useless. The only way to deal with them is to kill them with regular weapons but on higher levels it could cost you a lot if you target an immune unit. Didn't see anyone report it, might have something to do with Chromatic Blade, as I was using it every time it happened.  

had the same thing happen on wave 10 on IO

I was going to extract so for the 10 wave I was just going to exalted blade everything, well then their was a nullifier and exalted blade was not shrinking the bubble so i went inside it to kill the nullifier with the nikana prime or was it the orthos prime, i don't remember but as soon as i ran in with my 4 still active it shut me down complexity I was not even able to use my weapons i jumped out and try to switch weapons or use another ability and nothing would work. I looked this up and their are several other post from 2015 I am surprised that this is still a bug that was 2 years ago and it is till in the game.

5 hours ago, icedragion said:

had the same thing happen on wave 10 on IO

I was going to extract so for the 10 wave I was just going to exalted blade everything, well then their was a nullifier and exalted blade was not shrinking the bubble so i went inside it to kill the nullifier with the nikana prime or was it the orthos prime, i don't remember but as soon as i ran in with my 4 still active it shut me down complexity I was not even able to use my weapons i jumped out and try to switch weapons or use another ability and nothing would work. I looked this up and their are several other post from 2015 I am surprised that this is still a bug that was 2 years ago and it is till in the game.

I Know when you get downed in his 4th ability it bugged out all abilities and weapons til you reactivated his blade and then stopped it maybe it is the same with your problem. hope i could help

On 6/18/2017 at 9:29 AM, Hobie-wan said:

That's what Nullifiers mainly do... nullify powers.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nullifier_Crewman

If you're trying to explain something else, it isn't clear.

Of course I meant something else. As I stated, when Nullifiers become corrupted, you can't affect their bubble with Exalted Blade (from the outside if I really must draw it again for you), and any units that were under his bubble can't be affected by any of his powers after removing the bubble either. No Radial Blind, no Slash Dash etc. But I noticed something else recently. If you enter the bubble with Exalted Blade activated, you'll get bugged again, can't use any powers nor weapons, sometimes indefinitely, sometimes spamming Radial Blind might unlock you from that state. 

• 1 month later...