Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battleblock Theatre: Warframe Heads! (updated 9/8/17)

Dylki

2 hours ago, Pie_mastyr said:

I stand delightfully corrected! Great work I suppose after enemies you gotta get cracking on the alt helms ;)

Actually, after enemies and bosses...

I'm gonna do the Devs :devil:

On 6/28/2017 at 3:05 PM, (PS4)ExetSM said:

Because I'm on ps4 :<

If one day I manage to really draw everyone and I'm sure of the quality control, I might consider actually asking The Behemoth about the plausibility of having these heads added as DLC to BBT sometime...but for now that's just a pipe dream. :awkward:

Edited by Dylki

Added Mutalist Alad and Lephantis' 3 heads to the "Bosses" section. I hope they look alright to you guys!
For the rest of the bosses, I'll need more time to figure out how to draw their heads because it's a little tough e.g Phorid but I promise someday I'll finish drawing everyone!

Edited by Dylki

58 minutes ago, Pie_mastyr said:

hey, for lephantis....are you gonna do 3 separate heads? or make one weird looking thing?

3 separate heads! It's a little tough to squeeze them all into one model, so I made each head an individual one! Besides, now you and your other 2 friends (if any) can all be Lephantis together! I affectionately nicknamed them

VGukeCi.png Leroi,yMwJ6iy.png Lilith andomhBhFQ.png Leslie!

adorable

23 minutes ago, Dylki said:

3 separate heads! It's a little tough to squeeze them all into one model, so I made each head an individual one! Besides, now you and your other 2 friends (if any) can all be Lephantis together! I affectionately nicknamed them

just adorable

2 hours ago, Dylki said:

GifceCD.png

I updated the post with the 3 characters from the Chains of Harrow quest! To not spoil anything, I've put them and some other characters into a new folder titled "Quest Characters (spoilers)"!

I hope you like them!

On 6/28/2017 at 1:14 PM, (PS4)ExetSM said:

@Dylki I cannot get enough of these. So cute! I love the comments, on just all of them
Seriously, I wish these were actual avatars in the game so I could buy em all. Such nice work, much love to you :heart:

On 6/28/2017 at 10:04 PM, Dylki said:

If one day I manage to really draw everyone and I'm sure of the quality control, I might consider actually asking Newgrounds about the plausibility of having these heads added as DLC to BBT sometime...but for now that's just a pipe dream. :awkward:

About this...I've put a link to this thread on the Behemoth forums, hoping the devs might notice it (I'm not sure how to contact danp, and on the forums he's not able to receive messages) then I realized that the forums are kinda dead...barely anyone comes online, so the probability of these guys getting added into BBT for real someday is little lower than before.

But it's not impossible, just improbable.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

I wonder what will happen once you get to the end. Like, get all characters and frames drawn. Will there be a long wait for new ones, or do you start doing alternate/TennoGen helmets?

Also, John Prodman when?

Hmm...

My workplan for this thread will probably be Warframes (done) > Syndicate Leaders (done) > Quest Characters + Other Characters(done?) > Grineer Bosses (done) > Corpus Bosses > Infested Bosses > The Devs > Gladiators (Rathuum + Index) > Random Enemies > Alt Helmets...by the time I've done all the existing stuff I'm sure the developers would have churned out a lot more content e.g Umbras and stuff so I might be able to keep this thread alive with a few heads every week or so. I have considered Streamer/YouTuber heads but...BbT is kinda obscure so I'm not sure if anyone would be interested.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dylki said:

I'm not letting this post die yet, sonny. 

Who better to enter the Theatre than the gladiators of Rathuum? The heads of everyone's favourite pit people have been added! 

Great job on those! Can't wait for the brokers.