Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime aura rework

KingBeneathTheMountain

With the void being "dead" it would be a good thing to rework the prime aura, which is currently each prime and squad member near a void death orb getting 200 energy. 

My idea for the rework is that you regen 1 energy per second per prime teammate in aura range OR increased energy efficiency. (Each prime increasing efficiency by 5% caped at standard 175%)

Edited by KingBeneathTheMountain

There could be a Syndicate-like charge meter / effect that gives off an Energy pulse every X Affinity gained.

Or, maybe every X Energy (after Efficiency Mods) used, to make it a bit less awesome broken
for just yourself but to encourage / reward having Primes stick together.

I wouldn't mind some mechanic for outside of the void and iirc derelict (pretty sure it worked there too due to orbs).  The problem is anything other than an instant energy injection is pretty pointless when you have zenurik focus school for 'replenishment' when not under an active ability.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Or make the void viable again.

The void isn't gone, just the ability to get lots of prime parts with minimal investment. Nothing is stopping you from running void missions til your eyes bleed.

The idea, that something in Warframe isn't viable because it isn't a loot pinata, is inane.

1 hour ago, KingBeneathTheMountain said:

The syndicat'o meter is actually a good idea, it charges up even when you are alone, but we could have other primes as multiplicator, the more primes, the faster it charges (synchronized syndicat'o meter so everyone gets energy at the same time, because everyone contributes to the counter) 

the problem with the 'meter' system is the same as with the syndicate one in as much as it will always trigger when you don't actually need it to because you've already killed everything or in this case, you'll have just popped an energy pizza lol

3 hours ago, peterc3 said:

The void isn't gone, just the ability to get lots of prime parts with minimal investment. Nothing is stopping you from running void missions til your eyes bleed.

The idea, that something in Warframe isn't viable because it isn't a loot pinata, is inane.

I do actually. Noone else does... difficult to find a public match in the void these days.

On 6/18/2017 at 8:06 PM, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I do actually. Noone else does... difficult to find a public match in the void these days.

this could be simply fixed. just have relics be rewarded more frequently in the void. i don't know the reason for not doing this before but if the need to run the void has vanished. the is a whole bunch of things they should of do but they done the other. clearly because they are trying to avoid tripping on eggshells. which mind you is almost impossible. there is going to be a bunch of unhappy costumers when they release some new content. take a look at the operators and achwing it seems like every were i go someone is expressing their dislike for archwing (haven't seen as much rants for operators but i must be looking at the wrong places) so there is DE in an nutshell. plus there is the fact that 3/4 of chroma's abilities conflict with one of his other ability vex armor which demands high amount of duration while spectral scream needs way too much range, effigy guzzles energy too much. the only ability that some what works with vex armor is only a part of elemental ward which is the cold side. sure heat side is a little bit ok but the support factor is dead on this ability unless you use a augment that really shouldn't exsist instead they should focus on making vex armor work with his 1 and 2 abilities by allowing fury and scion to assist his other abilities or at least have his other abilities work with vex armor. 

When i hear or read  about "Prime-Aura" "woohoo must be something great and powerfull"

Reality: "its just a primed energy-orb" hanging somewhere in the envoirment.

That's disapointing. It should add something with substance like:

1min duration: +25% all stats, +2 energy per hit that damages a target (guns/melee/abilities).

Adding for every 5th Mr level  +0,5%/+0,25 effectivity.

That's what would be indeed a "Primed Aura".

I think there should be something new but I disagree with a buff depending on the number of prime teammates because it will incite people to only form groups of prime warframes only and dont play with newer players that dont have the prime variant of a frame their are good with.

2 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

I think there should be something new but I disagree with a buff depending on the number of prime teammates because it will incite people to only form groups of prime warframes only and dont play with newer players that dont have the prime variant of a frame their are good with.

well they could just give the primed warframes a second primey passive that is based on the warframe. example octavia prime have a little thing were octavia prime starts playing music when dancing and peoples energy starts replenishing when around her. this only an example i thought up quickly  i know for sure that someone is going to say it is a stupid idea and i know octavia prime is miles away from being primed just an idea.

Edited by maddragonmaster

I've always thought this was a pretty good idea: In fissure missions, every time a fissure opens, nearby Primes (5m I think is fair for how frequent they are) get 50 energy. May not seem like a lot, but again, with how frequent the fissures are, it's a fair compromise, otherwise it'd be kind of broken.

Edited by (XB1)DRG JupiterIvan

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)DRG JupiterIvan said:

I've always thought this was a pretty good idea: In fissure missions, every time a fissure opens, nearby Primes (5m I think is fair for how frequent they are) get 50 energy. May not seem like a lot, but again, with how frequent the fissures are, it's a fair compromise, otherwise it'd be kind of broken.

better idea have it work like the death orb bit. every time a fissure opens the prime resonates with it and then gives everyone in the group a energy boost. wish primed weapons had some kind of prime effect.

On 6/23/2017 at 0:22 PM, (Xbox One)DRG JupiterIvan said:

On 6/24/2017 at 2:46 AM, maddragonmaster said:

better idea have it work like the death orb bit. every time a fissure opens the prime resonates with it and then gives everyone in the group a energy boost. wish primed weapons had some kind of prime effect.

Energy to all nearby party members is the way to go. But i prefer for it to happen when you get near the fissure rather than when the fissure opens. The players gets a choice when to use it and its not just a passive element in the game, the players actually have to go to it. Which is how the old system worked. 

8 hours ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

Energy to all nearby party members is the way to go. But i prefer for it to happen when you get near the fissure rather than when the fissure opens. The players gets a choice when to use it and its not just a passive element in the game, the players actually have to go to it. Which is how the old system worked. 

it is basically what i said or what i meant to say. maybe have the prime effect work like this: when fissure opens within a certain range it sort of sparks a jolt of energy that works kind of like a electricity proc except it jumps to other warframes nearby. energizing them aka giving a certain amount of energy.

Edited by maddragonmaster