Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gun & Blade Alliance is uniting small clans!

Alliance_logo_250.png

Gun & Blade is an alliance on PC seeking to unite small active\casual clans (ghost - storm).

Why join our alliance?

• Be part of a community that promotes fun, teamwork and respect.
  • We've got members throughout Europe, North & South America, SE Asia and Australia, so chances are there'll be someone online when you are (44 clans so far)!
  • Got a new clan and could benefit from a little help sometimes? We've got a some long-time veterans that are happy to help your members race through the star chart!
  • Like to run raids or want to learn? We've got plenty of experienced members to raid with!
  • Alliance events - we do run competitions (survivals, fashionframe, etc) but like to keep things casual. You'll never get hassled to participate in the latest competition or contribute to prizes and giveaways.
  • Alliance Discord server, fully configured to support both Alliance activities and your clan's (e.g. private clan channels) if you don't already have a something set up. We've put a lot of effort into our discord to make it a nice place to hang out (news, events, trading, build advice, etc) and has loads of resources and bots to help reduce the grind. 

If any of the above sounds interesting, join us! Or if you need more information, post here or come visit the alliance discord HERE

"We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction. Gave them the weapons of the old ways. Gun and blade. A new warrior, a new code was born. These rejects, these Tenno, became our saviours. Warrior-Gods cast in steel and fury striking our enemies in a way they could never comprehend."

Edited by AvatarX76
Updated clan number

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am interested in your clan and its alliance and am considering joining, Although I do have a few questions about the alliance before I consider joining.

1. Is it fairly active in Conclave and in Missions

2. Does the Alliance have required colour scheme?

Edited by thealphadog13

Hi AlphaDog,

1. We don't do conclave as an alliance, although some individual members are active in conclave. As an alliance, we mostly organise (and teach) raids when there's interest. We're all looking forward to PoE, of course.

As for missions, each clan is fairly self-sufficient. However, we do have several high MR players that set aside time to help out newer clans and members to complete missions and farm resources/mods.

If there's any activity that interests members, it's easy enough to organise something via our discord server.

2. We do have a Discord server, the invite link is in the original post (https://discord.gg/FSwxSG3). You're welcome to visit and take a look around.

3. No required colour scheme, would ruin too many member's fashionframe :laugh:
    We're actually in the process of designing our alliance emblem, so if a colour scheme is of interest then there's time to join and give your input.

We're a fairly casual alliance but have a lot of good members that help each other out, whether it be in missions, quests or build advice. All warlords are encouraged to help shape the alliance and feedback\suggestions are always welcome.

Edited by AvatarX76

Hey there after a few discussions we have have decided to apply for your Gun & Blade Alliance. We are a Ghost clan currently with 7 active members, recently hit the rank 6 mark. Our clan is called CreamyDodgers. I'd love to be able to join your alliance!

• 4 weeks later...

Looked around to join a clan, most had too much tape for me or no response.  So I started my own clan.  I'm a one man clan but will hopefully recruit like minded players in the future (40+, not always in a hurry, learning the game).

Having said that, I would like to join your alliance as long as you're OK with my status.  

Clan:  Tenno Palaios

Warlord:  Jeon-Rammbo