Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(19/06/2017) Update 4.2.13

[DE]Sean

Hello everyone!

Today we are releasing update 4.2.13 for the Warframe mobile app! It's a bit of a boring update since it just includes security improvements, but you can rest assured knowing that the app is more secure than ever!

We have many plans for the future of the mobile app so stay tuned! I'm also aware of the remaining bugs and issues that currently exist, both big and small. I will be addressing these with time.

Feel free to post any feedback in this thread. Thank you for using the mobile app!

Cheers,
Sean

Changelog 4.2.13

- Updated and improved backend functionality for a more secure and stable experience

Edited by [DE]Sean

19 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Thanks Sean ^.^ 

Hey do you have any plans for a quick deploy extractors on multiple planets or a "Claim and Redeploy new" extractor feature ?

I will first have to discuss this feature with others here at DE but yes, this is on my to-do list :)

Thanks Jacob, I mean Sean :)

Are there any plans to update the resolution of the images in the inventory section? They are pretty low resolution which scale pretty badly on higher resolution screens. Everywhere else the images are nice and crisp. Maybe we could have a toggle if this is designed to save space on devices with lower storage?

3 hours ago, Asphyxxia said:

Claiming foundry items using mobile app does not contribute towards junctions. It was reported many times and I'm sure it's a known issue that's being worked on.

Yes I will be looking into this

2 hours ago, Shalath said:

Thanks Jacob, I mean Sean :)

Are there any plans to update the resolution of the images in the inventory section? They are pretty low resolution which scale pretty badly on higher resolution screens. Everywhere else the images are nice and crisp. Maybe we could have a toggle if this is designed to save space on devices with lower storage?

This is an interesting suggestion. You are correct, it uses low res images for performance reasons. Adding a toggle is certainly something we can play around with. Noted!

2 hours ago, mcbloodteam said:

Can you make it for Windows Phone users?

There is the possibility of adding support for Windows Phone in the future; however, there are many complications to deal with in order to get it to work. I cannot guarantee anything right now, but I will look into this in more detail later in the year.

Any update on items not being listed/missing while using the app? I have several warframes in the process of being built (at the moment, 3), but none of them are listed. Would be real nice to have, considering the app is basically useless for me right now with that issue.

2 hours ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

tfQBWIJ.png

This still occurs when i open the app in landscape view

nRL9qQ5.png

And this is what the text looks like

Is this on Android? I haven't been able to reproduce this issue on any of my devices but I might have a solution for this. 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

Any update on items not being listed/missing while using the app? I have several warframes in the process of being built (at the moment, 3), but none of them are listed. Would be real nice to have, considering the app is basically useless for me right now with that issue.

Yep, I'm aware there are many items missing. I should have that fixed sometime this week. 

I got this error message that says "could not connect to the server" and I can't login to the app for awhile now. Before that the message was "incorrect response from server"  but changed for some reason. The alert notification still works, even the foundry notification,but I can't login so I can't claim it.

My phone is Xperia Z3, Android 6.0.1. 

On 2017-6-20 at 9:39 AM, [DE]Sean said:

Is this on Android? I haven't been able to reproduce this issue on any of my devices but I might have a solution for this. 

Its a samsung galaxy tab a 8.0 inch wifi model SM-T350 rooted with android version 5.0.2

Also can replicate the issue by having screen rotation enabled and then entering the app on the side on my phone which is an oppo android 5.1 unrooted.

Issue with android 5.x perhaps?

EDIT: also occurs on my android 7.1 cyanogenmod phone

Edited by (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929

Hello!

I have tried to to install the mobile app in the past, where it gave me errors on login and refused my credentials, but with the recent updates I wanted to try again. Unfortunately I'm still unable to even login using my name and password (I checked carefully that I typed them correctly). All other functions that don't need login like Codex, alerts and news seen to work fine.

When I try to login into the app using my PC account, it gives me the message "Login failed; could not connect to server" every time. I have re-installed the app a few times, but that doesn't seem to help at all. I have a strong 4G connection on at all times, so the problem isn't that either. And yes, the "use cell data" tab is on, I tested it and the app notified me when it wasn't enabled.

I would really like to be able to manage my in-game stuff when I wont be able to play the game itself, as this app looks pretty neat.

App version: 4.2.13.0

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo with Android 6.0.1

On 6/19/2017 at 9:37 AM, [DE]Sean said:

Hello everyone!

Today we are releasing update 4.2.13 for the Warframe mobile app! It's a bit of a boring update since it just includes security improvements, but you can rest assured knowing that the app is more secure than ever!

We have many plans for the future of the mobile app so stay tuned! I'm also aware of the remaining bugs and issues that currently exist, both big and small. I will be addressing these with time.

Feel free to post any feedback in this thread. Thank you for using the mobile app!

Cheers,
Sean

Changelog 4.2.13

- Updated and improved backend functionality for a more secure and stable experience

Do you think there will ever be a mobile game of warframe for phones or some sort of server merger so pc played can connect with Xbox and ps4 players?