Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(19/06/2017) Update 4.2.13

[DE]Sean

20 minutes ago, MaxBeatz_ said:

Do you think there will ever be a mobile game of warframe for phones or some sort of server merger so pc played can connect with Xbox and ps4 players?

Mobile is almost out of the question and cross platform isn't quite there yet. The updates need to be at the same version and consoles have some limitations that most gaming PC's don't have.  If a frame had a really flashy aesthetic then goodbye to the console's processor.  There will just be too many crashes

• 4 weeks later...

Ever since Tennocon I have not been able to send extractors to Earth using the Nexus app. This was a problem in the game itself as well for a while but there it has been fixed with the latest updates. I presume it has something to do with Baro's Tennocon-only relay being temporarily added to Earth's orbit?

On 7/21/2017 at 8:13 PM, Dzy28 said:

Hi! im having problem with the app i cant seem to log in. pc user here, it said Log-in failed; could not connect to server, please help 

I have the exact same problem. When using a VPN i can login but on my regular connection it displays that error. I sent and email to support with my details, hopefully it will get resolved. 

Edit: Tested using different VPN server locations. 

• Hong Kong - Failed
  • Singapore - Failed
  • UK London - Failed
  • Germany - Failed
  • UK SouthHampton - Working
  • South Korea - Working
  • Japan - Working
  • US East - Working 
  • AU Sydney - Working
  • UK London - Working
Edited by KoYuT
Tested a few VPN servers

I don't know why, but the alerts filter doesn't seem to work. I turned everything off except Orokin Reactor and Catalyst, and the slider color is green for just those two, but i still get resource, helmets, and mod alerts on my phone. 

I am on an IPhone 6 using the app for my Xbox Account 

• 4 weeks later...

after the last update even when i have recourses off i get nitain alert every time and the only thing i have checked to get is potatoes!!!!!!!
please help haha

my settings below

yjIp2ko.png

QTKKzNJ.png

Edited by Gio21
added pic