Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka nerf??

(XBOX)B1aze98

Did lanka get nerfed or is there currently a glitch/bug with it. It used to do red crit almost all the time with my build, now it doesn't at all ever since the update idk if it was a bug before the update and it was patched, but its not in the patch notes.   Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

What is your crit chance and what level of zoom do you use?
Seems like you can actually calculate how many shots would be red crit and compare it to how many you actually get. If the numbers don't add up it's probably a bug/glitch (or something easier, like having wrong config on or just RNG just wants to play with you) and recommended action would be to send a ticket = )

I use the base level zoom for it with a crit chance of 25.0%and a crit multiplier of 5.6x  and its red crit is anywhere from  200k to 600k+. before the update almost every shot was red crit and I used pretty much the same config for all three slots the only difference is bane mods for each faction.  and ty for replying.

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)B1aze98 said:

I use the base level zoom for it with a crit chance of 25.0%and a crit multiplier of 5.6x  and its red crit is anywhere from  200k to 600k+. before the update almost every shot was red crit and I used pretty much the same config for all three slots the only difference is bane mods for each faction.  and ty for replying.

If you use base level zoom and a crit chance of 25% it should not be possible for you to red crit. Were you maybe using Adazara Kavat or Arcane Avenger?

I believe there was a bug with sniper rifles that allowed them to red crit and deal much more damage than they were supposed to.  It wasn't in the patch notes, but I believe that this bug was fixed.  Now, snipers are back to dealing the same damage as before the bug happened.