Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can i go to find a place to teach me about kubrow details?

Slayer116

Question

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Slayer116 said:

I know but I mean like how can I tell whats what on a kubrow for example with kavats one tail would be named leaf tail isn't there things like that for kubrows? those are the things I want to know.

Fur patterns and all are listed when you go into arsenal customizing. And they don't have any different ears or tails so no.

42 minutes ago, Slayer116 said:

in other words I wanna know how to tell the different parts/details on kubrows since I see people wanting to buy a certain type all the time gonna start learning more about them any idea where I can find such a place?

Every single detail of the breeding is purely randomized. 

Height, build, breed, gender, fur color and fur pattern. You have absolutely no control whatsoever over those aside from having 2 identical imprints which will lock a few of the random and heavily weight the others. 

But be mindful that even with a double imprint you can get widely different kubrows. As an example a friend of mine handed me two prints of a minuscule and skinny Sunika, mine ended up being an Omega size and normal build Sunika. 

As for knowing what you got... 

Heights are to be determined on sight as there are no Stat on that, fur patterns and colors can be found in the arsenal when you go to customize your kubrows look, and the build is just like height, determined on sight. 

Edited by Cyriann