Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery test 16->17 bug

XPEHOMACTEP

Test of mastery to level 16-17. I do not know what it's connected with, but I've been thrown out for the third time too far from the "sphere adding time", to that moment when I reach it I have 5 seconds left, and the last time I appeared on a small area with which there was no way out , Had to jump and lose time, while the third sphere appeared on three floors above me, I could not have made it there even with 25 seconds. You do this or somehow correct it, or increase the time for passage.

On 20.06.2017 at 8:06 PM, Maxine117 said:

try to use speed build

It's not work, the spheres turn out to be CONSTANT at the maximum possible distance from me, and almost always on different floors with me, while in training there is no such thing.

On 20.06.2017 at 8:06 PM, Maxine117 said:

or wide range killing frame like ember and long range melee weapon ex. orthos + primed/reach, so you can focus hitting those orb, also practice

What Ember - at the start of 50 energy? Unfortunately in the game there is no melee weapon, with a range of 30-40 feet - which I do not have enough to reach the next sphere.

13 minutes ago, XPEHOMACTEP said:

It's not work, the spheres turn out to be CONSTANT at the maximum possible distance from me, and almost always on different floors with me, while in training there is no such thing.

What Ember - at the start of 50 energy? Unfortunately in the game there is no melee weapon, with a range of 30-40 feet - which I do not have enough to reach the next sphere.

iam pretty sure you can use energy pads in MR Tests (bind a key to the gear no. in wich the energy pad is in)or use Excalibur with EB 

Edited by ShadowStalker

3 hours ago, XPEHOMACTEP said:

you can use energy pad on this test, also you can extend your melee range with Reach/Primed Reach

Edited by Maxine117

Dude, this is mr test, it is supposed to make you think for at least a second before going in, I just took ember used an energy pad and ran aroun hitting spheres.

If you have any problems with tests just go to simaris and try out a loadout that will let you pass it, as you are now you will quit game at mr19 test.

DE should make them harder tbh, it should be a test and not a walk in the park (for most of them).

I just did this the other day with my Excal. I had a maxed rush and used bullet jumping a lot to propel myself around as well. I failed it first try as it wasn't a cakewalk like most trials, so I went and practiced. To finish it I was basically just sprinting and bullet jumping from sphere to sphere using only melee so I wouldn't get knocked down to regular walk speed by using a gun. If there happened to be any enemies between me and the next sphere, I'd whack them. But my priority was to keep adding time. It will keep spawning enemies, so the time adds are what you should worry about. Give that a shot.