[DE]Danielle

Renown Pack XI!

B6QtpVa.jpg

Show your PS4™ allegiance with Renown Pack XI!

Purchase this pack and you’ll receive a PS4™-exclusive Ivara Obsidian Skin. Renown Pack XI also comes with an exclusive Obsidian Skin for Ivara’s Artemis bow and 170 Platinum!

With Ivara’s quiver of tactical arrows, prowl unseen and strike without warning.

Regional Availability:

• North and South America: June 20
  • Europe and Australia: June 21
  • Asia: June 21
  • Japan: June 22

PlayStation® Plus Member? Get an extra 20% off!

This pack may only be purchased once per account and is available for a limited time.

Get it today!

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, (PS4)x_RaiLight_x said:

It's a damn shame that such a fantastic skin is given to a Warframe that is most of the time invisible.

Still, it is an awesome skin. +1

Thats what I thought too!

Great skin as always, but I have to criticize the color format for a bit. I noticed between both obsidian Ivara and azura Excalibur have metallic places that can be colored in the secondary colors tab, although this will color a great majority of other places on this skin. I'd like to be able to separately color these metallic places gold to match the rest of my frames without having the rest of the frame into a mustard yellow lol.

Either way, great skin as always, keep doing what your doing you lovely devs ^-^

Edited by (PS4)N7PaladinN7

13 hours ago, (PS4)x_RaiLight_x said:

It's a damn shame that such a fantastic skin is given to a Warframe that is most of the time invisible.

Still, it is an awesome skin. +1

I absolutely agree.  It would have been fantastic to see the energy lines added to the invisible model of Ivara for this skin just for the variation!

That said, many thanks from this Ivara main to the artist (and DEciding powers) for the pack.  Both glad that I was able to support Hitsu-san's Tennogen and sad that I had to remove it for the Obsidian skin.

• Upvote 2

I cant activate the obsidian bow   

I use the 4th hability and it pops the Artemis bow but not the obsidian :sadcry:

can someone help me?

Edited by (PS4)Machote777
edit

16 hours ago, (PS4)I420t said:

Love this skin!  Here's mine

ukzyUOK.jpg

Can I just ask how you have so much platinum? I struggle to get 100. Literally farmed Vectis sets and stuff and still nobody wants to buy my stuff (haha). I'm quite jealous. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)AhWildSnorlax said:

Can I just ask how you have so much platinum? I struggle to get 100. Literally farmed Vectis sets and stuff and still nobody wants to buy my stuff (haha). I'm quite jealous. 

I recently won an Oberon Prime Access on the PS4@4 Stream.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)AhWildSnorlax said:

You just farm stuff that people want.

ex do sorties for Veiled Rivens, raids for Arcane Enhancements(Energize, Avenger, Grace are probably the most wanted ones). Once you have enough plat start buying valuable/vaulted stuff for cheap and selling them for more later.

I've had 10k plat at one point but stopped farming cuz I didn't need to, even gave around 2k to my clanmates.

On 6/20/2017 at 1:22 PM, (PS4)vinster said:

Looking good and will add to my collection.  Can we also get the platinum sale that Xbox is having?!  :cool:

This, so much this.

On 10/17/2017 at 2:19 AM, (PS4)Xenekill said:

If i don't own Ivara and i buy the pack do i get ivara?

No, you only get her skin, so when you really get Ivara, you will already have her skin.