Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense relic missions freezing if host left after reward screen

(PSN)Soul-9181

This seems to be happening every time now if the host chooses to leave after reward screen. Remaining players load back in but cannot move and the mission doesn't restart. Only option is to abort the mission which results in rewards and xp lost, not to mention wasted time.

Now as a result, if anyone chooses to leave I'm backing out as well.

Hello it's my first post here. I don 't know if we can verify this, but it seems to be more happening recently. It happened three times to me this week. While before it happened to me twice in like three months of playing, including one where I did got my rewards in a message. I feel that if the host chose to leave in the last seconds it tends to happen more often. Now I wish I could phrase this differently but it really feels like the game is giving you the finger when this happens. Especially on axi relics since they are less common to obtain moreover if you play solo a lot. I do understand this is a complicate issue to fix but farm and loot are some of the key elements of the game, and loosing the relic you farmed plus the rewards you're supposed to get is possibly the worst that could happen in the game. This is the only thing that for me just ruins a session. 

• 1 month later...

Yep, this should get fixed, after plaguing the game for quite some time now.

It's avoidable as long as you leave whenever the host decides to leave, but if he does that in the last second good luck with that. And that's actually a separate issue altogether that has been overlooked for years, causing more havoc with endless fissure missions now.

On 20/06/2017 at 2:40 PM, (PS4)I_OwnYourSoul said:

This seems to be happening every time now if the host chooses to leave after reward screen. Remaining players load back in but cannot move and the mission doesn't restart. Only option is to abort the mission which results in rewards and xp lost, not to mention wasted time.

Now as a result, if anyone chooses to leave I'm backing out as well.

I can only add my voice to this.

As far as I can see it's the only sensible way to deal with this issue as a player.

I hope that the devs will prioritize this, it's hurting the game and the players.

Edited by juliancorvi
Grammar

• 3 months later...