Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Migration & Sessions unavailable

GameItDerp

Spoon.

As of recently (today). I've experienced constant Migrations and unavailable Sessions as the Title already told you. Almost. Almost every Session i join i'll get a Disconnect on the Loading Screen. Or a Migration during the Mission which leaves me alone and all the others are gone therefore i continue the Mission alone. Either this a new feature i dint heard about that im going to be forced to play alone because i always team up with others and the game now wants to see my Skill. Well. Either that or Life wants to tell me something, because im still waiting for a Sign from a Deity to give me powers to burn this dying World to the ground and cleanse it of the biggest desease known to man. But thats for another day.

Anyway.

I already visited my Firewall and added 2 new Rules for the UDP ports 5990&5995 because i read in other articles in this humble collective, that this should help. but i beg to differ. i doesnt for me. So. How can I, a Fat, Fedora tipping, sweaty @sscrack, Neckbearded Idiot fix this? YOu see what i did? i spared the hobbyless haters that hate for self satisfaction to distract themselfes from there miserable life by making other feel bad about themselfes or lowering there enthusiams or demotivating them...the list goes on. but there not the focus of this topic. now that ive said that theyre just gonna rip this thread into pieces.

Thanks for the Help in advance. 

m'Lotus.

• 2 weeks later...