Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Annoying Bugs On Warframe For 4 Patches Still Not Fixed

(PSN)AnthonyHawks

#1 Titania Cannot Hurt The Corpus Capture In Razorwing Form. So She Can Hurt Every Capture Target While She Is In Razorwing For Except Certain Corpus Targets. She Can Deshield A Nullifier Bubble Capture Target But Makes The Target Invincible While She Is Shooting The Actual Target.

#2 You Cannot Remove Anyone On Your Friends List Unless They Have A Mastery Rank Next To Thier Name. Simple But Really Annoying When You Felt Generous One Day And Helped A Kid Out And Added Him Or Her To Friends List And Found Out They Are Super Needy And Come To Find Out Get Spammed Left And Right For Invites And You Cant Remove Them From Your Friends List Cause Of This Bug.

#3 Corpus Skaters Who Shut Off Your Ability To Use Powers. This I Beleive Is Ok To A Certain Extent. However Sometimes The Corpus Skaters Will Shut Off Toggles And Already Activated Powers. For Example. Ivara Prowl Being Shut Off Or Inaros Armor Or Pacify And Provoke Or Even A Before Hand Invisable Arrow Being Shut Off. If This Is Not A Bug Then Skaters Need A Serious Nerf Cause Not Even The Stalker Is That Strong. Why Have A Enemy That Has High Armor Stat And High Health And Moves Extremely Fast And Hits Like A Truck Not Let You Do Anything. I Spend 10 To 15 Minutes To Build Up Equinox Toggle Ability Just To Have Fast Moving Enemy Get 50 Feet Away From Me And Turn It Off.

Why All The Random Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Word?

For #3, that's not a bug.  That's how those enemies are designed (they don't have armor though).  They only nullify one or 2 powers at a time, however, so it's not like they stop you from doing anything, and shooting off their helmets stops them from being able to nullify powers.