Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Chart kind of Final.

Nykilor

:hexis:Hi fellow Tenno:hexis:

I made a site which collects data from warframe.market about warframes, weapons and arcanes (no mods), the site shows you the:

• minimal,
  • average,
  • maximum,
  • median,
  • the best price for you (P_MIN if you buy, P_MAX if you sell).

of prices present by online in game players (at the data collection hour).

You can show and hide the columns by clicking the grid icon next to search bar. On the website there's a possibility co create a graph, by right clicking the button on top right, after that when you click on the name it will get data and create a graph with all the visible columns data ( so if you don't want to see the maximum value just hide it ).

The graph shows defaultly 3 days back on PC and 1 day back on mobile device. You can use the range to check the whole span by yourself.

You can add to favorite some items and by clicking the hearth icon on the left of search bar search for them.

If you for instance search for "Ash" it will count up the parts cost and check if it is cheaper to buy the set partial or not. :cool:

The website works ONLINE and OFFLINE for about a hour after load. :satisfied:

You can transit between the BUYERS and SELLERS list (top left). 

OPTIONS allow you to use keyboard shortcuts, change platform and use the night mode !

You can use the button on the list to ignore players and their listing and to check if they are still online and got the item for sell, or want to buy it ( if you check and got the option to copy message enabled it will automatically copy the message to your storage for use in game ).

The data is updated at each 0:00, 0:30, 1:00, 1:30 etc. mark. ( The new data is available 1-2 mins after each hour mark, the auto call for new data is initialized at 0:35, 1:05, 1:35 etc. mark )

I made the site because i resell parts, and check the prices when i read the Trade Chat. I feel like i have a quick access to stuff while i use it, it allows me to buy things cheaper by prices than full sets. I hope you'll find a use in it yourself. It worked on my potato PC while running it in game steam browser. 

Let me know what you think. :thumbup:

:platinum:THE SITE :platinum:

:nerd:SOME FUNCTIONALITY EXPLAINED :nerd:

:heart:GitHub:heart:

:clap:REDDIT:clap:

:unairu:JSON ENDPOINT:unairu:

Spoiler

I'm considering adding a push message that would allow you to make it spy on prices and inform you when the items price on the market would meet your criteria. 

• 4 weeks later...