Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interact button "challenges"

(PSN)Aegir_Fellwood

There is an issue about the interact button vs void lazers, zip lines, reloading, and more.

The thing is, I like having these on the default button, and on the PS4 that's the square button.

If I try to reload near the aforementioned, or when I'm near my Volt's Electric Shield, my reload instead becomes interaction with those objects near me. I also believe that void lazers often get activated by mistake, most likely when someone tries to reload near them.

Could the button interaction be changed/tweaked somehow without having to remap them?

Could void lazer activation and Volt's Electric Shield pickup instead require the button being held down for a second?

Could grabbing zip ziplines require the player to be closer, or at least in the air before they can be grabbed?

I have totally stopped using Volt's shield since I constantly have to walk away from it to reload, and whenever I'm in maps with zip lines, well it gets frustrating.

I realise that I could probably just try to get used to a different button layout, but I like how it is, except for those issues.

We have the same issues on Xbox One where it's the "X" button.  I find that with Volt I usually have to jump up and reload, which works (only) 90% of the time.  Trying to revive people under ziplines is extremely difficult, or even to pick up power cells in excavations.  It would be nice if DE could take a pass at figuring out how to resolve these issues and assigning priorities or some other way of addressing how to do one action versus another.  Maybe holding the button for certain actions would work.