Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #170: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

mlb50Vk.jpg

How does 5 hours of Prime Time sound? Good? Good! Rebecca and Megan are entering the Dev build to show off more Harrow gameplay on Earth! They’ll be teaming up together for a cooperative Harrow experience before they shift gears for a continued 4 hour stream for GuardianCon at twitch.tv/guardiancon! Stay tuned in after Prime Time as they start fresh accounts and donate to charity along their journey!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at the newly released Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, June 22nd at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

1 minute ago, powerfilled said:

They're waiting for Destiny 2.  All gaming companies do this -- release around the same time as something big in hopes to capture you in their game. 

100 more days wait then, gotcha.

12 minutes ago, powerfilled said:

They're waiting for Destiny 2.  All gaming companies do this -- release around the same time as something big in hopes to capture you in their game. 

i really doupt they are waiting for destiny 2 to release 1 new frame and the quest and weapon with it... now if they had like 5-10 new frames and weapons and quest sure maybe but not for just 1...

Harrow looks very finished to me or at least he seems to be in a playable state, why can't you guys just release him already if you can easily do a 5 hour long stream playing as him? -w-

Edited by DJ_Vauban

20 minutes ago, powerfilled said:

We're going to have Harrow, and probably two more frames till that games hits the market. I don't know why everyone brings that game up everytime. It sounds like the "What about the droid attack on the wookiees?" dude from the prequels. 

14 minutes ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Harrow looks very finished to me or at least he seems to be in a playable state, why can't you guys just release him already if you can easily do a 5 hour long stream playing as him? -w-

Apparently he's done but his quest isn't

15 minutes ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Harrow seems finished but maybe the quest that bring him isn't.

23 minutes ago, DJ_Vauban said:

He has been finished for some time already. Its the Quests thats holding the release back, which is why I'm against the whole Frame+Quest thing. Its just holding the release of new content back. Sure Quests are nice for the lore but they are not really content, you play them once and thats it but they take a lot longer to make then a frame. I whish they would just go back to the old way of releasing the Frames and Weapons when they are ready and then just release the Quest seperatly when its ready. The timeframe between content drops gets bigger and bigger each time and I really don't like it.

Just now, Evers said:

He has been finished for some time already. Its the Quests thats holding the release back, which is why I'm against the whole Frame+Quest thing. Its just holding the release of new content back. Sure Quests are nice for the lore but they are not really content, you play them once and thats it but they take a lot longer to make then a frame. I whish they would just go back to the old way of releasing the Frames and Weapons when they are ready and then just release the Quest seperatly when its ready. The timeframe between content drops gets bigger and bigger each time and I really don't like it.

'member how we got a new frame like every 2-3 months or such? I 'member

30 minutes ago, Evers said:

He has been finished for some time already. Its the Quests thats holding the release back, which is why I'm against the whole Frame+Quest thing.

Meh, if its just the quest that isn't finished, just release him already.  With the Riven incentive they should put him in market first anyway just so people don't accidentally do the quest first then buy him and be sad they got no free riven out of it.

In fact, that'd be a great marketing scheme, release it on market before the quest.  If you want him so bad, buy him outright, screw the quest.  We'll just do the quest as fast as possible, ignore the lore, any new artwork and animations just to get the free riven.  Why bother immersing oneself into the quest when we are being pushed to buy it anyway.