Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Launcher

Lord_Sturm

Is there a reason the updates can't just be hosted on Steam instead of us needing to launch the launcher every time we want to update? It's incredibly inconvenient to have to sit there and leave the launcher open overnight when there's a big update when it could have automatically downloaded in the Steam updater.

A good insight. But I think there is a reason they have most of their content hosted in-house.
I'm not disagreeing with you, because that is a good idea. I think it's because they release updates/bug fixes far too often for Steam to keep up or for them to have to worry about. (Or maybe some licensing things are involved.) The Warframe Launcher has its own share of issues while downloading, but I'm not sure it'll change.

Might just have to deal with it.

I have noticed that my launcher is suuuper slow. Much slower than it was 6 months or a year ago. Anybody else have this issue / know of a fix? I tried optimizing reinstalling the launcher, everything I could think of anyway. But still the check for updates takes like 2 min. And then when I can finally click play it still takes another minute or two to load. Which seems stupid to me since I'm running i5-6500 @ 3.2Ghz with 8GB DDR4 and a MSI 1060 GPU on 100Mb/sec ISP. So anybody know why it takes almost 5 min just to get in game?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I think It's better use the steam for publish an update Because download this game Becomes easy and all of  gamers can play this game

I downloaded this game a lot from steam and I could not play it Because Every time I downloaded this game I had a very large update and I could not download it 

I downloaded this game when it was 7GB but now I've been able to play it recently

So Please use the steam to publish an update

Thank you for reading my words