Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Rates, Datamines, and Digital Extremes (DDD).

[DE]Rebecca

21 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Just out of curiosity, how long does a single run take to complete?

IDK but about 3 times as long as it takes to load into the game. Meaning that one forth of the time dedicated to farming the Imperator Vandal is spent staring at the loading screen.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Quoting Balor Fomorian drop tables for visibility. 

Probability is not my friend currently.

After 60 missions

> 5 Barrels

> 5 Blueprints

> ~20,000 endo

>100% tears

Even after ~70% chance of getting it after that many iterations. Just looking for attention. I'm sad. :(

1 hour ago, Darkvramp said:

IMPERATOR vandal drops should be equal even if the total rate for each is lower, this is why we have dataminers. 2 percent when everything else is 11 percent is not fair for those that dont have the money to trade or the time to farm for the resources and build the keys to run the balor fomorian sabatoge to have an unequal chance at getting all the parts.

Why do we need dataminers right now for vandal drop rates when DE just gave us the information out right? What you said doesn't make any sense. 

Plus, it's not like I ever needed a dataminer to be able to tell me that the receiver was a lot rarer than the other two imperator parts, and that fusion cores were by far the most common reward. It was very obvious to me and everyone else already. 

It's supposed to be rare as it was a previous earned event weapon, earned in full already built. And you can keep fighting the Fomorian again every few months and trying again for that that last piece. 

I got the blueprint and barrel over the course of a couple Fomorians, I did it casually. Who knows, it may be a couple more appearances before I get the receiver, but I'm not that worried about it. It's a cool weapon, but my Knux and Grattler serve me well enough already. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Time-Sensitive PC Drop Table for the Balor Fomorian
400 ENDO                                            75%
IMPERATOR VANDAL BARREL           11%
IMPERATOR VANDAL RECEIVER        2%
IMPERATOR VANDAL BLUEPRINT     11%

For those concerned as to why this only equals "0.99", it is because they are rounding it too strictly. There are definitely decimals that come after those. The following information has been calculated based on my previous analysis on Warframe Random Number Generation:

Time-Sensitive PC Drop Table for the Balor Fomorian
400 ENDO                                            75.88%
IMPERATOR VANDAL BARREL           11.055%
IMPERATOR VANDAL RECEIVER        2.01%
IMPERATOR VANDAL BLUEPRINT     11.055%

15 hours ago, Operative_Shift said:

you never fought Activision for taking down your stuff.. so I guess we now know why lol

So your account sharing, "we"... (Hey, your logic!). And yes, the bans your mod's handing out for mentioning % figures in WF chat is exactly your tactics, I completely agree. Transparently so.

Don't worry, I won't ever help anyone in chat in the future.

Anyway -

atom? Rockstar did that. DE?

Edited by DawnFalcon

4 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Intresting to see its the same as it was before then. 

Perhaps the next pass on your droptables you could clarify that the difficulty level in your drop tables is the following:

easy level 1-15

medium level 16-25

hard level +26

you used the same spread when it came to ivaras drop table after all. People had to consult the wiki to find the ranges back then as well. 

The % chances wont change but it will be clearer to your players where they should focus their attention if they are after certain relics like in the case with this unvaulting. 

3 hours ago, Ildanach said:

Probability is not my friend currently.

After 60 missions

> 5 Barrels

> 5 Blueprints

> ~20,000 endo

>100% tears

Even after ~70% chance of getting it after that many iterations. Just looking for attention. I'm sad. :(

54 runs and I got 10 BP's and 7 barrels.

On 6/26/2017 at 9:08 PM, (PS4)VoiD_Glitch said:

Let me make it clear that I do not have a full understanding regarding how to "inject" models into Warframe nor have I done it myself (since I do not know how to).

5ac2ad7df594fe2eeb56946b1ddee88a.png

Q: How do you get datamined models into the playable game? (Do you know how, and will you tell me?)

A: It is private. (I know how, and I will not tell you.)

Please explain the difference between "getting datamined models into the game" and "injecting datamined models into the game."

1 hour ago, MarrikBroom said:

Am not Void or involved. However, please correct me if i am wrong, I assume one is 'get the game to call up assets already in client that have stats and is ready to go' vs 'inject new data that isn't already in the client files.'

Hopefully we can get a more in-depth answer.
Both methods incorporate manipulating the game client to obtain what is otherwise unobtainable.

Edited by DVNC

i have been playing warframe almost 2 years (maybe), and i have no idea about the data mining stuff...

is it about the drop chance rates or the drop table, or something ele? i mean, if it's about the drop chance rates, they can be calculated by yourself through playing the game over and over again (and if u have a very good math skills).

can someone please explained to me?

@(PS4)VoiD_Glitch You should acknowledge and own up to your wrong doings, and stop painting yourself as this infallible victim, with the 'woe is me' act. The people pretending you're infallible need to stop as well. Sure, you posted some very helpful information like drop rates + drop locations to help the community, but you also posted stuff you have no business posting because it helped no one.

Remember that time you decided to datamine and post the entire original script for The War Within? You know, the one with Umbra in it? Now from what i recall, that leak you put out there is what prompted a huge delay on the quest, as well as several rewrites to the script. Guess who got burned the most and stressed out by the delay, while someone nonchalantly boasted in Discord about not being sorry -- DE and the community. Those that were looking forward to the quest in a timely manner are the ones that suffered.

So yeah, maybe acknowledge that you're in the wrong for posting certain information, tampering with the client(even if it is helpful to an extent), and affecting some people within the community negatively with what you do. A little common sense and some humbling goes a long way.

16 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

acknowledge that you're in the wrong for posting certain information, tampering with the client(even if it is helpful to an extent), and affecting some people within the community negatively with what you do

It could look like you are baiting void_glitch to type some kind of culpability statement  when DE is threatening legal action.

12 minutes ago, yingji said:

It could look like you are baiting void_glitch to type some kind of culpability statement  when DE is threatening legal action.

That would make sense if DE was on the fence about punishing him and haven't acted. Seeing how they already have done something as punishment, it would be pointless for me to make an attempt like that, right?

I simply do not like how people blindly vouch for a guy who was clearly in the wrong, all while he claims to be innocent and not responsible for things he did or influenced directly.

All DE really needs is proof that he broke their agreements that are detailed in the Terms and EULA to issue a ban or punishment. He agreed to it like everyone else that is playing Warframe, so he is subject to it like everyone else, if he wants to enjoy Warframe's content.

Again, i appreciated the drop rates and drop locations he provided. However, that script leak and other things that didn't bring about anything good, combined with his unapologetic attitude in Discord+elsewhere, does not make me feel sorry for him in the slightest.

On 6/23/2017 at 4:30 PM, Akoaana said:

I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of external tools. Honestly, offering an API with just the list of items available in game should be enough.

And the cost for it would be near of zero.

Anyways, thanks for the answers!

If and when DE's drop info site shows up, I'll see if that data will be a viable source for the Reliquary.

Hopefully it is, but I have no more information than has been posted already.