Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

Twitch Prime loot for other games show up through the actual Twitch UI. Once you have Prime, a crown icon will appear next to your profile name, clicking on it shows a short list of freebies you may collect. It is usually a code. If this is the case here, you'll just take the code and enter it through the Warframe website under Promo Codes. 

LazerSkink could also be correct, who knows.

Just now, Crimmsy said:

Does anyone know if it will come with a warframe slot?

Pretty sure it will. Just like the Day-one access people get a warframe slot with the other stuff.

Also, this starts one day after my birthday, so I'll just activate it, claim the stuff, then cancel on the 30th.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

I haven't seen anyone posted this news yet, but I find it pretty interesting.

https://www.warframe.com/news/free-prime-with-prime

efbffe16f58909efb1d318fca5dd6a98.jpg

I guess Amazon cut a deal with DE  to promote Twitch and the community is the winner. Now, anyone knows what's the "catch" for trying out Twitch Prime Free Trial?

So I have amazon prime, and it says twitch prime is included if u have Amazon prime. So will I automatically get this on the 29th? @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

So I have amazon prime, and it says twitch prime is included if u have Amazon prime. So will I automatically get this on the 29th? 

no idea. I need answers. I have amazon prime, but when I try link it with twitch, it says I can't do it. An error appears:

84c91354cb0808d77c45f762213ce2c9.png

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

So I have amazon prime, and it says twitch prime is included if u have Amazon prime. So will I automatically get this on the 29th? 

You will have to link your twitch and amazon accounts, then once this drops I believe you can claim your prize through twitch

13 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

I guess Amazon cut a deal with DE  to promote Twitch and the community is the winner. Now, anyone knows what's the "catch" for trying out Twitch Prime Free Trial?

You will have to manually cancel the Amazon Prime trial, otherwise it will auto-renew. 

i feel like its trap cause if we gonna use free trial account to get free stuff then "error sorry trial account doesn't deserve free stuff, if you want free stuff pay $10/months to access twitch prime, trial account get you nothing but free 30 days of nothing"

i would like to know as well from DE response, cause im not touching Free trial account if we cant get free warframe stuff.

1 minute ago, Valiant said:

Do you happen to have in game screenies?

Nobody does atm sadly, it was on the Stream though not long ago being shown by Rebecca and Megan. The package itself is not available till the 29th so we cant get it just yet.

Edited by iMalicious

12 minutes ago, Arniox said:

no idea. I need answers. I have amazon prime, but when I try link it with twitch, it says I can't do it. An error appears:

84c91354cb0808d77c45f762213ce2c9.png

Happened to me too .. and how to link warframe account?

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

That's subjective, I think it looks nice. It's also free. 

Well, it's only free if you're paying a suscription/use a trial (and that's in case no one cuts that method for now) :P

Nothing is free in life. Not even breathing, you exchange much stuff your body has to do so, and then even lose some heat! :P

Edited by NightmareT12

7 minutes ago, Devonlucky said:

i feel like its trap cause if we gonna use free trial account to get free stuff then "error sorry trial account doesn't deserve free stuff, if you want free stuff pay $10/months to access twitch prime, trial account get you nothing but free 30 days of nothing"

i would like to know as well from DE response, cause im not touching Free trial account if we cant get free warframe stuff.

your free trial of amazon prime also gives you a free twitch prime trial. You do not have to spend money to get the trial and all the things that come with it including the free twitch subscription to your favorite streamer and the twitch prime goodies, but im pretty sure you need to enter your credit info.