Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

4 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

That's subjective, I think it looks nice. It's also free. 

I find Prime Syandana's with lack of energy to be kind of meh, the color schemes on Oberon Primes Syandana and this new one we're getting are both done pretty badly, you're right though it's subjective it's just my opinion. They were doing things so right with Misa Prime and Uru Prime then it just died, now Tennogen is beating everything.

Edited by iMalicious

2 minutes ago, Chuckyk said:

Happened to me too .. and how to link warframe account?

you are not linking your warframe account, you are linking your twitch channel with your amazon account and then you will be able to claim the pack once it becomes available through twitch

8 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

your free trial of amazon prime also gives you a free twitch prime trial. You do not have to spend money to get the trial and all the things that come with it including the free twitch subscription to your favorite streamer and the twitch prime goodies, but im pretty sure you need to enter your credit info.

like credit info as credit card?

Thinking about it a little more I do feel this free prime is a little bit unfair for those of us who bought frost prime (I did via the fire/ice pack).... give away a frame that is currently available by all means but I'm not sure it should be a prime frame that's currently vaulted....

IMO at the very least those of us who have bought frost via one of the prime access packs should get something extra, maybe a riven or the likes because it really does make you think... why bother with buying the new prime unvaulting when they can afford to give one of the last unvaulted frames away for free... yes I know you can get them via relics for a month and Amazon are likely paying DE to do this but that still doesn't mean it's right to do this.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Idk. I think you will need to make a Twitch account.

22 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

you are not linking your warframe account, you are linking your twitch channel with your amazon account and then you will be able to claim the pack once it becomes available through twitch

So I'm Linked and ready. So when we claim the loot how do get it in game if no gamer tag is required and we didn't sign in with a specific platform? 

1 hour ago, DogManDan said:

1 hour ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Idk. I think you will need to make a Twitch account.

52 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Yes

1 hour ago, DogManDan said:

1 hour ago, Chuckyk said:

Happened to me too .. and how to link warframe account?

So I figured it out. Sign up for Amazon prime, (Since I already had Amazon prime I just had to create a twitch prime account.) create a twitch Prime account, link them. Then I went here:

https://blog.twitch.tv/twitch-prime-members-get-exclusive-prime-loot-in-warframe-137b3ae4dbdb

To link your twitch Prime account to your Warframe account. 

About mid way down you will see a link to link your Warframe account to twitch prime account. Sign in and that's it.  

It was a bit complicated. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

For those who are asking where to claim the Frost Prime and accessory, you will have to wait until June 29th, when the offer drops. On that day you go to warframe's twitch and there will be an option to claim it.  

4 minutes ago, SergeantSunshine said:

For those who are asking where to claim the Frost Prime and accessory, you will have to wait until June 29th, when the offer drops. On that day you go to warframe's twitch and there will be an option to claim it.  

If u linked your twitch prime account with your Warframe account then it should be available to u in game on the 29th I assume.

1 hour ago, Arniox said:

no idea. I need answers. I have amazon prime, but when I try link it with twitch, it says I can't do it. An error appears:

84c91354cb0808d77c45f762213ce2c9.png

1 hour ago, TwiliWolf said:

You will have to link your twitch and amazon accounts, then once this drops I believe you can claim your prize through twitch

So I figured it out. Sign up for Amazon prime, (Since I already had Amazon prime I just had to create a twitch prime account.) create a twitch Prime account, link them. Then I went here:

https://blog.twitch.tv/twitch-prime-members-get-exclusive-prime-loot-in-warframe-137b3ae4dbdb

To link your twitch Prime account to your Warframe account. 

About mid way down you will see a link to link your Warframe account to twitch prime account.

After you login in it should access your twitch prime account. 

It was a bit complicated. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

Twitch Prime???

Image result for laughing gif

Not good enough to sell my soul to that hellhole.  Twitch chat community is like the embodiment of what ignorant is.

Should have made it the dark excadillac everyone wants.  Would of seen a crazy spike in twitch prime accounts.

Hello everyone, I'm going to be sharing with you guys what's upcoming on Warframe, if you haven't heard about it already. If you don't feel like reading you can watch this video I made here, that's a lot more detailed https://youtu.be/p3go6_mt7rg ,I'd also really appreciate it if you subscribe it really helps and I genuinley appreciate it, but if you don't mind reading then carry on seeing what I have to say. So firstly Harrow is definitly coming very soon. There was a Forum made by DE Aiden basically stating that they are working more on Harrow this week, and we should be expecting him shortly. If you want to see the full forum it's right here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/807794-riven-reward-for-chains-of-harrow

Next we will be getting Frost Prime for free super soon. Starting June 29, get Frost Prime, Vistapa Prime Syandana, and a Dragon Mod Pack for free with your Twitch Prime Membership! If you’re not a Twitch Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial at twitchprime.com. Definitely take advantage of this limited time offer before it ends on July 26. I would also think we should be expecting Harrow around June 29th, since we will also be getting Frost Prime and all the other stuff, but only time will tell. Hopefully this forum informed you, in case you didn't know about the whole Frost Prime being free event, and Harrow coming soon. As I stated before if you want a more detailed description, you can watch the video that I placed above, ^^ and subscribe if you want, it's always greatly appreciated. Thank you for being here, and have a good life.

Edited by VoltTheHero
Needed to add more information, my forum was incomplete.

Starting June 29, get Frost Prime, Vistapa Prime Syandana and a Dragon Mod Pack for free with your Twitch Prime Membership! If you’re not a Twitch Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial at twitchprime.com.

Take advantage of this limited time offer before it ends on July 26!

This offer is available for PC, Xbox One and PS4 players.

All three platforms get the deal, so yes you are eligible.