Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

i bought him when he was unvaulted the very first time. so now i have two frost primes and i also have all the parts needed to make a third (not for sale). i dont think i like the idea of a prime frame which was vaulted, being used in a promotional plan for some kind of subscription service. when a prime frame is vaulted (excal prime excluded), ppl have gotten accustomed to it not returning, until it is unvaulted again.

5 hours ago, saltygr33n said:

I don't have twitch, nor have amazon prime, because I don't use twitch, and use my sisters amazon prime using my own cc. I find it a hassle to go through the process... It's not like I need them, so I will not be getting it, though I do want it, I just don't think it's worth the hassle, free as it may be.

It takes maybe 5 minutes.

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

So I figured it out. Sign up for Amazon prime, (Since I already had Amazon prime I just had to create a twitch prime account.) create a twitch Prime account, link them. Then I went here:

https://blog.twitch.tv/twitch-prime-members-get-exclusive-prime-loot-in-warframe-137b3ae4dbdb

To link your twitch Prime account to your Warframe account. 

About mid way down you will see a link to link your Warframe account to twitch prime account. Sign in and that's it.  

It was a bit complicated. 

effort.gif

Ehhhhhhhh... too much effort.

2 hours ago, (PS4)MilipePendes007 said:

The account I use on Amazon and Twitch is different to the one that I use for playing Warframe. When I get Twitch Prime, am I able to decide to what email the Frost Prime goes, or am I forced to make an account that matches my Twitch account?

My two email addresses are different as well. 

I logged on the main site, went into my account window, and there was an option to link to Twitch. I didn't have a problem.

7 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Admitedly I bought mine (fire and ice) due to specific reasons at the time that prevented me from farming them (accessories are a bonus but not the reason I bought it) but giving frost prime away for free is not encouraging me to buy another pack that's for sure. 

IMO the least they can do is give us a riven like they're doing for people that buy frames before the quest now.

Yeah, a compensation would be nice, even though I bought his pack for the accessories during Fire & Ice, I still wasn't around to farm him at that time.

22 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Thinking about it a little more I do feel this free prime is a little bit unfair for those of us who bought frost prime (I did via the fire/ice pack).... give away a frame that is currently available by all means but I'm not sure it should be a prime frame that's currently vaulted....

IMO at the very least those of us who have bought frost via one of the prime access packs should get something extra, maybe a riven or the likes because it really does make you think... why bother with buying the new prime unvaulting when they can afford to give one of the last unvaulted frames away for free... yes I know you can get them via relics for a month and Amazon are likely paying DE to do this but that still doesn't mean it's right to do this.

They should've made the vista part Syandana and the targis armor set. Everyone would be satisfied in some way

3 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

What are you even talking about? Did I miss something recently?

There is a "Free prime with prime" promo. Where you link your twitch prime account to your warframe account. Then, on june 29 you get Frost Prime, Vistapa Prime syandana and a Dragon mod pack. I'm asking what happens if a user doesn't have a credit card.

Just now, RNDM9999 said:

why would you need a credit card its free if you already have it and if you dont then there is a 7 day free trial

It just told me that I need to input credit card info. despite, it being just for the 7 day free trial.