Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

Got the same problem. I have two twitch accounts,one linked with amazon prime (so one is twitch prime) and the other one is just a normal account. I logged with the second one by mistake,and since it wouldn't let me unlink it,I deleted that twitch account but I still can't link my warframe account to the one with twitch prime because it says that the account is already linked to the second one that I even deleted!

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)CattivixTheBest said:

Got the same problem. I have two twitch accounts,one linked with amazon prime (so one is twitch prime) and the other one is just a normal account. I logged with the second one by mistake,and since it wouldn't let me unlink it,I deleted that twitch account but I still can't link my warframe account to the one with twitch prime because it says that the account is already linked to the second one that I even deleted!

The issue here is consoles DON'T have the option to unlink like PC does.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)FuriousALPH4 said:

I signed up for an Amazon prime membership a few weeks ago and I'm still on the 30 day trial. I then found out about the "free prime with prime" deal and the twitch prime subscription that comes with the Amazon prime subscription so I was wondering if the offer is still valid if you're on the trial or if I'll have to wait until the trial is done and I start paying for Amazon/Twitch prime.

If you have any problem activating your twitch prime with your amazon premium trial (I did) just make another amazon non premium account and chose the 7 days trial from warframe site, it was my easy fix. Don't forget to link twitch to your warframe account. 

Edited by (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO

So.... ive just started the trial and ive linked my twitch account to warframe (like, 10 mins ago) and i dont see any notification on the twitch page.... so i was just wondering if im still gonna get frost prime, thanks in advance!! 

guys, im a bit slow with english.... (im peruvian) wich is why is a bit difficult for me to assume what are you tryng to say with those short answers... i know its annoying, but can you explain me more or with more detail if im going to get frost prime or not? thank you for the consideration.

4 minutes ago, Klonoa1996 said:

guys, im a bit slow with english.... (im peruvian) wich is why is a bit difficult for me to assume what are you tryng to say with those short answers... i know its annoying, but can you explain me more or with more detail if im going to get frost prime or not? thank you for the consideration.

I don't know how to simplify my answer any more. No, not yet? You'll get it on the 29th on June.

https://www.warframe.com/news/free-prime-with-prime

Edited by Arcadiace

33 minutes ago, Klonoa1996 said:

So.... ive just started the trial and ive linked my twitch account to warframe (like, 10 mins ago) and i dont see any notification on the twitch page.... so i was just wondering if im still gonna get frost prime, thanks in advance!! 

Don't worry about a thing the deadline is July 26th. Also your rewards will come in on June 29th!

18 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

If you have any problem activating your twitch prime with your amazon premium trial (I did) just make another amazon non premium account and chose the 7 days trial from warframe site, it was my easy fix. Don't forget to link twitch to your warframe account. 

Yeah I almost forgot to connect my twitch account to my warframe account

1 hour ago, (PS4)TalkativeMime57 said:

if I'm on PS4 do I have to link my ps4 account to my twitch account?

Not going to read all the pages to find everyone who may need this, but I assume that just like with Overwatch's Twitch Prime loot and a Blizzard account, you will need to connect your Warframe account to your Twitch account to claim it.

Which I assume can still be done using this link

Edited by Madway7
I'm on mobile and pasting things by itself doesn't work for me.