The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

6 minutes ago, Leahzar said:

Do you need to sign up for this after the 29th to get it or do you need to sign up before..?

29 of june it will be available so you can start  today ( and cancel it 30 of june because 1st of july will be the last day of the trial) or you can whait, u have till july 26 to do this and claim it (and cancel it)

Edited by (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO

Just now, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

29 of june it will be available so you can start 7 day from today ( and cancel it 30 of june because 1st of july will be the last day of the trial) or you can whait, u have till july 26 to do this and claim it (and cancel it)

Thanks for clearing that up for me Toni :)

33 minutes ago, Vanrythzx said:

anyone else has problems with amazon-prime trial registry? i think it's too many people are registering right now or something, constantly errors lmao

Don't think we're that numerous, are we?

I've heard that when you link your warframe account to twitch you will login and receive it, although I am not sure of the accuracy  of this information so take it with a baro sized amount of salt. 

Edited by Miser_able

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Don't see that on my psn warframe account,  is it PC only?

I wouldn't know as I do not have a console to compare it to, so possibly.  Wait until Monday and perhaps DE will pop in and answer conclusively.

AS title, I signed up for twitch/amazon prime(it's the trial period but I will continue the subscription cause of the videos and movies on amazon prime video).

I linked my accounts(at least that what account management says on the warframe webpage)

now what? do I have to wait for the 29th of June? Do I need to buy some stuff(Like most I'm actually only intrested in the syndana and maybe future exclusive stuff).

Also how do you get the Excalibur Proeminence skin? Can I still get it?

Best Regards