Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As an Ash User, i can't stanfd it anymore!!!!!

MadMood

it became a sucide with poison ancient thats now poison ancient is too op lol, cyropod not got much chance against his smell

also do only 1 hit on bosses while no any others around... and yeah under 300dmg for 100 en lol

its should be working like omni slash

After some time i really fell in love with ash. Still, hes buggy, but hes lightning fast!

Im using the smokescreen and teleport, thats it. I feel awkward when Bladestorming, could be latency issue...

To me Stamina and speed became more important than Energy, i can do my own Bladestorms now...

Teleport lvl3 has the range of long jump (or maybe it didnt get my upgrade points) and gets blocked a lot by every piece of furniture.

why not make ash appear behind his enemy when the front is blocked? if the range is so short either make the cost like 10 energy or increase the range to lokis pos swap

Shuriken is just a joke, 50 Infested charging at me in a narrow corridor, i crouch, aim, cast 5 shurikens and only one dead charger...

Smoke Screen is reliable when you got this to Tier 3, main skill as well =)

HOWEVER

Ash got "teleport" redefined... if teleport can't help my &#! up to somewhere I tired to walk to, what's the meaning of this?

You know our armoured friends always say "Stay close to the wall."(Some barrels always beside the wall) aim and shoot behind fences.

Better disappear and run to them, your smoke screen effect gone. Okay! One more round. It costs me 70 with no harm to

anybody yet =/

Step into the age of space, every civil men(e.g. Corpus Workers) shoot as well as a olympic champ, and you dare missed a target within 5m?

Shuriken scored double damage on a head shoot though, with that horrible accuracy I quit that head shoot thought.

And of course I've never trusted the perforation function of that piece of metal, sometime you may lucky enough to pin two mobs together, felt like a bonus rather than it ought to be.

I'm not saying it should be 100 accuracy, its no comparable to bullet but at least show us he is professional.

I don't hate Ash, he is good but not that good. Sorry for being rude =/

Edited by Disthe

I'm putting all my chips on Update 7 being all about stealth. And as a result, Ash will probably get a buff.

This is why i chose Excalibur. Being the very first Warframe they did, it was bound to be the most bug free. Still happy with it.

I thought Excalibur came with the "Masters" founder edition? Excalibur prime, that is, which is even better than Excal ;/

Either way, yeah, Ash is buggy...

And his skill-set is arguably worse than Nyx. It's definitely not as complimentary to his strengths as other warframe's kits are.

Shurken should be like 10 energy in its current state...

Edited by Volume

I thought Excalibur came with the "Masters" founder edition? Excalibur prime, that is, which is even better than Excal ;/

Either way, yeah, Ash is buggy...

And his skill-set is arguably worse than Nyx. It's definitely not as complimentary to his strengths as other warframe's kits are.

Shurken should be like 10 energy in its current state...

The prime version of the excalibur came with the hunter to grand-master packs because not only is the excal the most popular, it's also lore-wise the most "hard-working man's man" warframe. He's no silly-willy, *@##$ing specialized warframe who creeped out of a Marvel comic or Anime universe.

Like i said, he's a man's man

EDIT: And the prime version is the warrior-king's choice of warframe. You see kings like Arthur, who instead of ruling out of his confortable throne, rode out in battle as a knight together with his fellow knights to fight the hard battle, and only wore a "unique" garment so that the soldiers would see "Look, our KING is here sharing sweat and blood with us. Let us slay our foes,.. WAAAARGGH".

And by the way, while Arthur is arguably fictional, many rulers throughout history were known to act like that.

Edited by ruivoml