Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

25 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Imagine them wearing black and black scarfs on the stream (assuming there will be Umbra related content). 

It would be cool if we got to see them playing Excal Umbra... or an release date announcement. 

id rather just have the following in some form 

• are umbras still planned as limited [confirmation or not]
  • unique mechanic [passive  or something new] confirmation 
  • what frames will get an umbra if limited
  • some more  design concepts , or something
  • maybe bring in info on sacrifice or another trailer  

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

id rather just have the following in some form 

• are umbras still planned as limited [confirmation or not]
  • unique mechanic [passive  or something new] confirmation 
  • what frames will get an umbra if limited
  • some more  design concepts , or something
  • maybe bring in info on sacrifice or another trailer  

I kind of want to know what is going on with the Stalker unless we are going to see a new antagonist. Probably nothing new, but I wonder if Margulis is Excal Umbra. Hopefully we get more info on the actual sacrifice quest, maybe another teaser? 

4 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

I kind of want to know what is going on with the Stalker unless we are going to see a new antagonist. Probably nothing new, but I wonder if Margulis is Excal Umbra. Hopefully we get more info on the actual sacrifice quest, maybe another teaser? 

only de knows 

my only desire is to get my umbra excal currently and then i can start leading new tenno along their path of warframe in style

sketch1508638447726.png?width=401&height=642 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

38 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

only de knows 

my only desire is to get my umbra excal currently and then i can start leading new tenno along their path of warframe in style

sketch1508638447726.png?width=401&height=642 

Same. I would be maining Excal but Excal without like a loincloth bothers me. With Umbra Excal, I can walk the Planes in pure edginess. 

15 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Same. I would be maining Excal but Excal without like a loincloth bothers me. With Umbra Excal, I can walk the Planes in pure edginess. 

the edge isnt my desire more , i simply like his model design better then previouse excals

also more umbras means more variations to frames we all know. meaning more fashionframe chocies

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

the edge isnt my desire more , i simply like his model design better then previouse excals

also more umbras means more variations to frames we all know. meaning more fashionframe chocies

And practically next level of fashionframe.

On 06.10.2017 at 6:00 AM, Yual said:

Here my contribution for the Umbra thread. Idk If you had arleady this picture. o2GR2qq.png

Exalted hilt boiz

It is wrong. I have a friend from China and he have got Umbra. In ult he have unpaintable shadow skana prime. He send me this screenshot.

2Rpd74j.jpg

There's been talk about a new possible quest called "Sacrifice," and people have been a bit wound up about it. I never understood the idea of a new "Umbra," coming to the game. Some people say it's the quote on quote, "Evil" version of his primed, Excalibur Prime, and some others say that if you're going to use him, you have to give up your Operator to be an "Umbra." Seeing these theories about you having to sacrifice your Operator, I've thought of some alternative ideas. 

-First off, instead of completely getting rid of your Operator, you could simply be disabled from using him while using the Umbra, and they can't use their operator's passive abilities, or their operator's ultimate ability (ex. Madurai's laser beam you shoot out your chest.)

-Second, they could either have abilities similar to the damage output of what an operator's attacks, since you wouldn't be able to use your operator's powers. 

-Third, they could have a specific warframe you can sacrifice to be able to get the Umbra, like sacrificing your excalibur for Umbra.

Now, the first and the third option seem like a likely possibility, or it could be one or the other, instead of doing both. But, what this could possibly spark up is that other Warframes could actually get their own Umbra's, maybe only starting Warframes will get their own Umbra's we never know. DE might have something cooking up for us all, but all we can do is wait. Honestly, the concept for Excalibur Umbra looks pretty neat. I'm not too hyped over an excalibur prime with a scarf and a loin cloth. 

Jokes aside, I'm wanting to see how they introduce the Umbras. Will they have their own unique system that sets off completely from all other standard Warframes? It would open tons and tons of new opprotunities for the Warframe storyline, although there is a bunch to begin with. Now, the story about the Umbras? It could possibly relate to the resouce called "Kuva," and maybe even have to use it to build the Umbra. it would make sense, due to the fact that Kuva relates to the Transferance system in Warframe. It really would be interesting for the people who adore the lore of Warframe, like me and many others who play Warframe.

Or all the stuff I said is just pointless and it turns out to be a skin. 

There's been talk about a new possible quest called "Sacrifice," and people have been a bit wound up about it. I never understood the idea of a new "Umbra," coming to the game. Some people say it's the quote on quote, "Evil" version of his primed, Excalibur Prime, and some others say that if you're going to use him, you have to give up your Operator to be an "Umbra." Seeing these theories about you having to sacrifice your Operator, I've thought of some alternative ideas. 

-First off, instead of completely getting rid of your Operator, you could simply be disabled from using him while using the Umbra, and they can't use their operator's passive abilities, or their operator's ultimate ability (ex. Madurai's laser beam you shoot out your chest.)

-Second, they could either have abilities similar to the damage output of what an operator's attacks, since you wouldn't be able to use your operator's powers. 

-Third, they could have a specific warframe you can sacrifice to be able to get the Umbra, like sacrificing your excalibur for Umbra.

Now, the first and the third option seem like a likely possibility, or it could be one or the other, instead of doing both. But, what this could possibly spark up is that other Warframes could actually get their own Umbra's, maybe only starting Warframes will get their own Umbra's we never know. DE might have something cooking up for us all, but all we can do is wait. Honestly, the concept for Excalibur Umbra looks pretty neat. I'm not too hyped over an excalibur prime with a scarf and a loin cloth. 

Jokes aside, I'm wanting to see how they introduce the Umbras. Will they have their own unique system that sets off completely from all other standard Warframes? It would open tons and tons of new opprotunities for the Warframe storyline, although there is a bunch to begin with. Now, the story about the Umbras? It could possibly relate to the resouce called "Kuva," and maybe even have to use it to build the Umbra. it would make sense, due to the fact that Kuva relates to the Transferance system in Warframe. It really would be interesting for the people who adore the lore of Warframe, like me and many others who play Warframe.

Or all the stuff I said is just pointless and it turns out to be a skin.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

I mean't to put it in the megathread.

Oh ! snap just realised what you did ^.^

remove the megathread tag( its an staff reseved tag) its not the way ill find ou the thread that talks about it just give me a minute.

here it is

just take a look ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013