Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

38 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

... i could do that

also had this funny idea of him going . "oh cool someone left a sword ...DIBS!"  :D 

9 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

If can, draw Excal Umbra sitting on a throne made up of different Excaliburs.

Cool idea

38 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

... i could do that

also had this funny idea of him going . "oh cool someone left a sword ...DIBS!"  :D 

I like funny pictures

46 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

If can, draw Excal Umbra sitting on a throne made up of different Excaliburs.

lol ..though that would be hard to visualize 

36 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Cool idea

I like funny pictures

i thought it be funny, though i have odd humor 

17 minutes ago, Umbrapocalypse said:

Wow, DE added emoticons to voting. Geez. 

i dont pay attention to them anyway 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

You can't kill Sentients? Why? You know the beam of your Operator remove their adaptation.

I still haven't done the War Within yet since I needed to completely start over months ago. Plus their adaptation mechanic isn't the problem, it's their random shield pulses after adapting and the Battalyst nukes, since they seem to have unlimited range and AoE. That and an extremely low resource drop chance make Sentients not worth fighting at all

14 hours ago, MadHatHacker said:

Which is literally meaningless because time in the void is non-linear. On Lua, one room can simultaneously be in the present and thousands of years in the past. Duh.

Because of the void tears there which probably happened when the Lotus put the Moon into the void and then they opened even more when the Moon fell out, they're like wormholes in time

14 hours ago, MadHatHacker said:

Dark Sectors is non-canon, Technocyte doesn't exist in this universe

Actually it does, check the description for Nano Spores, Plastids, and Neurodes in the Codex or Market or Wiki. darkSector is non-cannon, but DE decided to reuse the name of the virus since they do about the same thing and didn't want to think up another name. That's the beauty of intellectual property lol

Exploration Mission 2: Earth & lua tile connections

we know that from lore orokin lost control of the earth and deployed saryn prime(?s) to regain it , after the earth remaster orokin areas are found on earth tiles matching those of moon :lua tiles design , which matches up with lore. we are wondering if any secrets lay behind these or maybe some easter eggs 

Current examples: courtesy of Leo via [discord]

Spoiler

Warframe2774.jpg?width=1141&height=642Warframe2770.jpg?width=1141&height=642Warframe2469.jpg?width=1141&height=642Warframe2470.jpg?width=1141&height=642

Most of these seem overgrown and well vestigial, but some are the same as found on luas drift mod tests areas ,   we assume  some test or hidden areas linked to these possibly, if not its still good to have them for later references 

Coaction drift test Example:

Spoiler

capt4.pngWarframe2474.jpg?width=1141&height=642