Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

10 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Evidently not if you like NMS.  / movie

Well you need to know the person to know how they feel anyway, I'm hard to be pleased because everyone said that to me. We just have different ways of Liking things.

10 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Uncooked lobster /food / movie

@movies Not missing the point, you that did not understand my point it's fine again, different visions.. just like Game and Food for you I see movies that way you do not, completely understandable friend.

Well.. I actually did said "could be worse" a lot of the times when I ate food.

Food Impression is harder, if you have your first impression by looking, then you must have refused alot of food that looks like or smells like poop but taste like It was made by the Gods, and or ate awesome looking food that taste like S#&$.

I love the discussion but, we should end it here. We have different points and visions and it can go forever, Nice talk tho

11 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Maybe you'll need to completely master all focus schools in order to be able to use Umbra :D

Please don't.. I have never touched the focus system since it was released.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

50 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Please don't.. I have never touched the focus system since it was released.

Even though I have only one school left to max out, I'm also against this. We need proper way to get focus points first if they are to be mandatory.

16 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Or maybe... you need to be in a very high standings to get him in a certain faction

its possible they could be faction based in standing for umbra parts , but thats no different then relics obtainment 

that wouldnt be a very new idea 

its possible it has to do with new darksectors, an open world one would be interesting 

or possibly a treasure hunt 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

its possible they could be faction based in standing for umbra parts , but thats no different then relics obtainment 

that wouldnt be a very new idea 

its possible it has to do with new darksectors, an open world one would be interesting 

or possibly a treasure hunt 

Or  what if we have new faction or syndicate like on comic book when they are worship him like some god and there protector. Because they know history of the frames and they think thay he is something special and powerful,that all enemie are afraid of him... and enemies think of him like some big and dark distraction. 😈🤔 we are here to replace his place become like him and you see my point for the rest...

Edited by Vlada91

30 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Or  what if we have new faction or syndicate like on comic book when they are worship him like some god and there protector. Because they know history of the frames and they think thay he is something special and powerful,that all enemie are afraid of him... and enemies think of him like some big and dark distraction. 😈🤔 we are here to replace his place become like him and you see my point for the rest...

that dosnt fit lore wise though : / unless your meaning the other umbras 

15 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

A big clue to what Umbra might is when transmission gets cut off during the Second Dream and it triggers a voice from Margulis

"Dream... Not what you are. But of what you want to be."

I don't think at that time they planned far ahead for umbra's possible quest.

6 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

A big clue to what Umbra might is when transmission gets cut off during the Second Dream and it triggers a voice from Margulis

To further this, what if Umbra involves transference using light and shadow? I'm having troubling trying to express it from my mind but relating to the quote above. 

"Dream... Not what you are. But of what you want to be"

It can even be using energy involved with the moon and sun or even somewhat doing transference on a shadow, when light falls on a object. 

It can be a moment of pure hatred or a dark moment simply (maybe like trauma?).

Maybe obtaining Umbra parts will involve dream sequences.  

Steve made a comment about umbra saying that how a shadow falls on a object. I think that maybe it’s a external force that creates umbra. Like a regular Excalibur is subjected to a mysterious energy that “corrupts” the original design but also enhancing it, giving it special abilities.

1 hour ago, WARmaro said:

Steve made a comment about umbra saying that how a shadow falls on a object. I think that maybe it’s a external force that creates umbra. Like a regular Excalibur is subjected to a mysterious energy that “corrupts” the original design but also enhancing it, giving it special abilities.

that'd be interesting. 

5 hours ago, WARmaro said:

He was just giving the definition of the word 'umbra'.

3 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

that could simply be the foreshadowing, doesnt mean intent  

plus what could these children dream of? to be servants for the orokin?

40 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

He was just giving the definition of the word 'umbra'.

^ this, but hey it could be a easter egg hint, im not steve nor am i in his head xD

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

this, but hey it could be a easter egg hint, im not steve nor am i in his head xD

I put it on the same level as the "Steve was wearing a scarf at the PAX panel, so he was hinting at Umbra's release soon" delusion.

16 hours ago, WARmaro said:

after reading it, the definition just says its the innermost  darkest part of the shadow. not necessarily how it falls on the object.  

shadow falls onto an object 

aka umbra crashes to moon xD [jk] 

but in realism the shadow falling onto an object is the creation of an umbra effect  so its just defining umbra

Image result for umbra

On January 19, 2018 at 1:54 PM, WARmaro said:

Who is Samodius?

Switch the "S" and "a" and you get...

Probably not a coincidence.