Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

1 minute ago, LogaMC1995 said:

So I wonder...

The Sacrifice, before or after TennoCon 2018?

We just had a trailer last year. It would be kinda strange to see another one at this year's TennoCon and then wait again for the quest to be fully fleshed out.

3 hours ago, Cyndocrit said:

We just had a trailer last year. It would be kinda strange to see another one at this year's TennoCon and then wait again for the quest to be fully fleshed out.

War Within Trailer #1 - PAX East 2016

War Within Trailer #2 - TennoCon 2016

War Within Release - November 2016

Conclusion; they've done it before, wouldn't be surprised if they do it again.

I'll also just bring up the technical War Within Trailer #3 that featured various players' loadouts.

Edited by LazerSkink

57 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

War Within Trailer #1 - PAX East 2016

War Within Trailer #2 - TennoCon 2016

War Within Release - November 2016

Conclusion; they've done it before, wouldn't be surprised if they do it again.

I'll also just bring up the technical War Within Trailer #3 that featured various players' loadouts.

That's all within the same year though. If they shot another Umbra teaser at tennocon that's a full year wait.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Sangiin said:

Not sure if this was mentioned here before, but when I was talking to Onkko in Cetus, he said something like "you will make the sacrifice" or something similar

Haha that's not it,its just how he talking and thats it. You can sacrifice materials that you collect on that planet for next rank for the Cetus or syndicate so you see my point...

1 hour ago, (PS4)Sangiin said:

Not sure if this was mentioned here before, but when I was talking to Onkko in Cetus, he said something like "you will make the sacrifice" or something similar

there's nothing to indicate that is related to umbra, it's probably just some standard dialogue he has to sell his whole sagely vibe. 

20 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

So I wonder...

The Sacrifice, before or after TennoCon 2018?

If they want to dig themselves a bigger hole then they are already in then, yes, I whuold say so.

But, dude, think about it, TennoCon is not until 7 months, 7 MONTHS  I highly doubt the quest will be delayed to that extent, once they move on from this Umbra thing, if he is even in the quest, at all (I think the quest got renamed). I think DE has other plans to show in the new Tennocon, more likely a new landscape or something else big. 

On 1/27/2018 at 5:11 PM, CaptainStrawberry said:

I hope DE has kept to their word and have been making the quest as their main priority. Geof did say they are actively working on it in the last stream dev stream #105

That's what I'm hoping. They've been bringing Umbra up a bit more often than usual so I'm hoping they are actually working on it.

2 hours ago, Valor said:

That's what I'm hoping. They've been bringing Umbra up a bit more often than usual so I'm hoping they are actually working on it.

They are working, they know they promised it alot.. if they lie they will gain a reputation of liars too.

And believe me, after years of someone asking you do finish something, you will actually do so they can stop asking you that and free you from further unbeliavable amount of hype.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv:

They did it to themselves by pushing it back so many times.

So I have zero empathy at this point.

Amen to that. It can only be disappointing at this point.

Hype tends to eat itself up after a certain time has passed. And it has definitely passed for this particular matter. 

It's their own fault.

1 hour ago, Leland_Gaunt said:

Amen to that. It can only be disappointing at this point.

Hype tends to eat itself up after a certain time has passed. And it has definitely passed for this particular matter. 

It's their own fault.

Can you please stop acting like it's all DE's fault? You've had this attitude for a while in this thread. Take a look in the mirror and realise that in fact, players who hype themselves up over nothing but vague mutterings and rumours are the ones to blame for their own disappointment.