(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

3 hours ago, KvngJ said:

Wait really? Sorry Im new to the forum and skipped alot but did they really say it's coming before this venus update thing?? 

2 hours ago, Blade said:

They did, in Devstream 107 (might be the wrong one) 

But keep in mind, they also said in the same sentence that most of their team is working on Plains of Venus, so that probably means Umbra got pushed back yet again. 

Yup and to add on to what Blade said, that plan was according to Steve, decided just before that stream and if I remember correctly, it was because Scott felt it was the right thing to do.

Think it was before 107 though but I can't remember which 1 too. 107's the one where Scott roasted Steve on the sharp text by joking that the sharp text is more priority than Umbra for Steve.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

Yup and to add on to what Blade said, that plan was according to Steve, decided just before that stream and if I remember correctly, it was because Scott felt it was the right thing to do.

2 hours ago, Blade said:

They did, in Devstream 107 (might be the wrong one) 

But keep in mind, they also said in the same sentence that most of their team is working on Plains of Venus, so that probably means Umbra got pushed back yet again. 

2 minutes ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

Well good know. Went from pretty excited to disappointed in just a few sentences ._.

But hopefully if it's delayed it's for the best , don't wanna rush I guess. 

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

someone made a ported mod of umbra for some game on steam 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637%3A358&composite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637%3A358&composite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black

I actually have that left for dead 2 mod installed

3 hours ago, KvngJ said:

Well good know. Went from pretty excited to disappointed in just a few sentences ._.

It's better if you accept that Umbra is not coming any time soon. 

That way you can be pleasantly surprised if we ever get it. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Umbra... Umbraaaa... Why is he so lost? 

When is the next devstream?

I think it was said that it's gonna be on the 14 of this month. I could be wrong.

On 7/3/2018 at 5:21 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

someone made a ported mod of umbra for some game on steam 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637%3A358&composite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637%3A358&composite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black

>When others unrelated games got umbra before us

Lmao

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

1 hour ago, Cyndocrit said:

Is that legal? Just wondering how DE would view this.

What are you on about? Umbra got so lost from China, he ended up somewhere else (this other game) 

(Joking by the way) 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cyndocrit said:

Is that legal? Just wondering how DE would view this.

Warframe models have been in Gmod and others for years now (even VRChat recently) and they're well aware of this. If they have a problem with it (or ever had), it's not likely they would make it public.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Warframe models have been in Gmod and others for years now (even VRChat recently) and they're well aware of this. If they have a problem with it (or ever had), it's not likely they would make it public.

I know about that, just wondering how DE would feel about their product in another game that has not been fully released yet in warframe. 

10 minutes ago, Cyndocrit said:

I know about that, just wondering how DE would feel about their product in another game that has not been fully released yet in warframe. 

Since it's not competing with Warframe, chances are they just see it as what it is. Marketing. "Whoa, where's that model from?"

The only time I can remember DE employees answering questions regarding seeing IP being used in unintended ways is in a very early devstream:

On 3/8/2018 at 12:57 PM, Cyndocrit said:

just wish i had the mesh .... so i could make an umbra statue 3dprinted for my work desktop 

23 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Since it's not competing with Warframe, chances are they just see it as what it is. Marketing. "Whoa, where's that model from?"

The only time I can remember DE employees answering questions regarding seeing IP being used in unintended ways is in a very early devstream:

On 3/8/2018 at 3:57 PM, Cyndocrit said:

On 3/8/2018 at 3:30 PM, LazerSkink said:

I'm not sure it's entirely legal, but I don't think DE will take any action against people loading Umbra's mesh into other games.

• Like 1

due to request im making umbra themed FAN forge submissions

1st is a redraft of the original meme[which i made] , please note the text is simply a place holder 

sketch1520794085594.png

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

1st is a redraft of the original meme[which i made] , please note the text is simply a place holder 

sketch1520794085594.png

I would like to see: Harrow meets Excal Umbra

The edgy priest meets the Dark King/Dark swordsman King

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

sketch1520794085594.png

I'd want to see Umbra in the Super Smash Bros. meme of Inkling Girleye.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

sketch1520794085594.png

When a frame you would actually want, turns into a meme even before release, ima blame mag cause she is ok now.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

I would like to see: Harrow meets Excal Umbra

The edgy priest meets the Dark King/Dark swordsman King

i could do that for next page cap at 150 pages here -650 pages total -

15 hours ago, (PS4)dillonman202 said:

I'd want to see Umbra in the Super Smash Bros. meme of Inkling Girleye.png

12 hours ago, giotavares said:

When a frame you would actually want, turns into a meme even before release, ima blame mag cause she is ok now.

i made the meme a few years ago , this rdraft is for tshirt

sketch1520827135780.png?width=456&height=449 -feel free to use it whenever you want [v2 for shirt] 

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i could do that for next page cap at 150 pages here -650 pages total -

Sweet! In the meanwhile, I will also draw some fanart (of Umbra). Don't know what though, 

Edited by CaptainStrawberry

22 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Sweet! In the meanwhile, I will also draw some fanart (of Umbra). Don't know what though, 

i might draw a birthday thing for friday , march 16 is my b day 

oh also in other news the founders link of chinaframe is not active, some were wondering, at the last part to purchase it states the founders program is closed , just an fyi so it is locked to specific users to have an umbra excal prime 

• Woah 2

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

oh also in other news the founders link of chinaframe is not active, some were wondering, at the last part to purchase it states the founders program is closed , just an fyi so it is locked to specific users to have an umbra excal prime 

Interesting! Could mean things will finally move along now that the Chinese founders deal is over. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

It's still here though.

http://activity2.changyou.com/wf/pay/founder.jsp