(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

1 minute ago, Aleksi134 said:

Well its almost done, of course they are.

Indeed.

1 minute ago, Caliboom said:

Wait, does this mean it'll be released before Tennocon?

They mentioned they intend for the quest to be available before Tennocon a few devstreams ago. Considering Venus open world was revealed as well, I'm dying to know what they will reveal at the event.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Caliboom said:

I heard rumours of it being released before tennocon so they could focus on Venus for tennocon. Think it was from a  YouTube but can't remember who or when this was rumoured so take it with a grain of salt. But tbh it makes the most sense.

1 minute ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Lets not get too excited peeps

Too late. Already changed my pants.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

Don't do that to yourself.

Image result for hope is bad gif

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

At this point they are teasing so much I don't have blue balls anymore. I have blue blood, nails and hair now.

The real question here is why does Geoff as rifle machine gun pointing at Steve? 

I really hope this doesn't mean they will tease it again at tennocon. It should be released before Venus.

5 minutes ago, giotavares said:

The real question here is why does Geoff as rifle machine gun pointing at Steve? 

They're trying to roleplay. Geoff is actually a swan with a metal head, while Steve is a piece of bread.

• Haha 3

Its always possible that DE is trying to get the Umbra quest out this time, perhaps they will mention more about it, or more teases during the upcoming return to the Devstream for this week.

20 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

And Steve posted the beginning of the script.

From what little bit I can read from the screenshot it seems to be a repeat of the trailer of The Sacrifice:

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

Considering it still isn't here, I've just got to the point where if it is ever actually going to have some sort of progress towards release we'll see it at this years tennocon... whether it's actually out by then is another matter considering it's taken over 3 months to just 'change the abilities' on khora....

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

whether it's actually out by then is another matter considering it's taken over 3 months to just 'change the abilities' on khora....

Not exactly, they've only started working on Khora again once all the weapons and warframe rebalances were done with, so a month at best. 

9 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

From what little bit I can read from the screenshot it seems to be a repeat of the trailer of The Sacrifice:

Pretty much.

So, no spoilers at all. Just a tease.

25 minutes ago, giotavares said:

Looks like a replica of a Vulkar to me.

• Upvote 3

let them work on it.. anyway it´s just like excalibur nothing new " like new skin "

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, giotavares said:

Thats a camera of the studio

3-6-M-11-8ft-Fluid-Pan-Cabe%C3%A7a-Da-C%

33 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

And Steve posted the beginning of the script.

THE SACRIFICE BEFORE TWILIGHT

SCENE 1

EARTH, NIGHT - NOW

FULL 'MOON' - the Orokin spires visible in their tight leather pants the two bodies embrace in a passionate caress on their hidden lovers spot

above forgotten ruins. In the middle of an ardent never ending kiss, Edward runs his hand down Steve's chest and his muscular body excited

and petrified trembles in the breeze.

Spoiler

Orokin spire means penis.

• Haha 6
  • Woah 1

Soooooooo is this going to be a mission for an excaliber that just looks different.  and it really does look bad ass.  or will it also have different abilities too, get rid of the dash and combine some of the radial powers and javelin then add something new to join his final power.  id sacrifice a few warframes for that.   

• Woah 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)dbarleston said:

Soooooooo is this going to be a mission for an excaliber that just looks different.  and it really does look bad ass.  or will it also have different abilities too, get rid of the dash and combine some of the radial powers and javelin then add something new to join his final power.  id sacrifice a few warframes for that.   

Considering Umbras are meant to be a new type of WF, separate from Primes, I would presume they have different mechanics even if they have the same skills.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (XB1)dbarleston said:

It's been said a hundred times already, Umbra Warframes are different from normal ones.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2