Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Check out Umbra megathread, not only you will find this theory mentioned dozens of times, but also many other interesting speculations.

Edit: you won't even have to search for it, your topic is already merged into it.

Edited by Ksaero

11 hours ago, LuciferIsDeath said:

And maybe Exalted Blade might have different modes such as Dual, Heavy, Rapier style, Throwable Exalted Blade which one could switch through.

Actually, it'd be nice to have a separate equipment slot for EB where you could install the mods directly for it, without touching melee weapon. And it could have a switch between different weapon types you've mentioned.

28 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Nope. And Steve said they will not say or reveal anything related to Umbra in stream. It will be the "play the quest and find out".

I hope the story is so deliciously lore, perception, and gameplay altering that half of us swoon as if drunk-in-love and the other half act like they just had alcohol poured into their eyes while fingernails were dragging on a chalkboard, lol.

”What do you mean MY OPERATOR HAS AN OPERATOR???!” 😱

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I hope the story is so deliciously lore, perception, and gameplay altering that half of us swoon as if drunk-in-love and the other half act like they just had alcohol poured into their eyes while fingernails were dragging on a chalkboard, lol.

”What do you mean MY OPERATOR HAS AN OPERATOR???!” 😱

Operatorception.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Goldensebos123 said:

What do you guys think the Sacrifice is gonna be? A lot of people believe its gonna be the Excalibur Warframe or maybe the Operator or something.

check the FAQs on the first page, but sure thing it's related to Excalibur umbra since we have been waiting 3 years (4/?~ years for us  who have been following umbra since it's release on China warframe)

3 hours ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

check the FAQs on the first page, but sure thing it's related to Excalibur umbra since we have been waiting 3 years (4/?~ years for us  who have been following umbra since it's release on China warframe)

Think they're asking about what this "sacrifice" is referring to.

2 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Think they're asking about what this "sacrifice" is referring to.

I think it’s our Innocence and Matriarch Margulis and our memories of her are what was holding the entire system together.

Now that Ballas has taken her, Natah is going to re-awaken to destroy every living thing in the solar system.

Ballas is going to reveal that we may have the faces of babes, but we were ALWAYS relentless murder machines that revel in our power.

Ballas will SHOW you what you’ve done.  

Your mother’s comforting bedtime stories are gone.

Time to grow up, face the truth, and make your choice, Tenno.  You were always cold-blooded mass-murderers.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

On 4/13/2018 at 3:40 AM, Ksaero said:

Check out Umbra megathread, not only you will find this theory mentioned dozens of times, but also many other interesting speculations.

Edit: you won't even have to search for it, your topic is already merged into it.

The theory just came to me. I've never really read any other speculations

On 15.04.2018 at 1:46 AM, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Umbra was released in Chinaframe in July 2015, so we are getting close to 3 years of waiting.

On 4/14/2018 at 11:39 PM, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I think it’s our Innocence and Matriarch Margulis and our memories of her are what was holding the entire system together.

Now that Ballas has taken her, Natah is going to re-awaken to destroy every living thing in the solar system.

Ballas is going to reveal that we may have the faces of babes, but we were ALWAYS relentless murder machines that revel in our power.

Ballas will SHOW you what you’ve done.  

Your mother’s comforting bedtime stories are gone.

Time to grow up, face the truth, and make your choice, Tenno.  You were always cold-blooded mass-murderers.

I really want the Operators to grow up, act like the adults they are (they have the bodies of teenagers, but they've been essentially living as adults for most of their lifetime), and finally leave the Lotus or at least have the option to. That's the final choice I want, where we can choose who we serve.

On 4/14/2018 at 11:36 AM, (PS4)Goldensebos123 said:

What do you guys think the Sacrifice is gonna be? A lot of people believe its gonna be the Excalibur Warframe or maybe the Operator or something.

the sacrifice probably refers to the one inhabiting the excalibur umbra unit and what they lost to attain that body 

per trailer we hear a heartbeat like in a medical ward , "If you could trade, would you? Surely. But all miracles...require sacrifice. For their life... yours."

and after that we only have speculation 

i believe that umbras are related to dax in some fashion myself