Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Goldensebos123 said:

Aren't the Umbra Warframes gonna be a bit stronger than the Prime ones or almost as powerful as the Primes?

Nobody knows.

DE never gave any info on that.

They did say Excalibur Umbra will be a global upgrade to Excalibur so it would at least be better than regular Excalibur, but by how much is frankly pure speculation at this point.

That said, given that it looks better than Prime, and Prime only has 25 armor more than regular, pretty much anything will make it better than the Prime as well, assuming Prime gets no buff.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO
  • Like 2

6 часов назад, Cingal сказал:

You know for a fact people have been whining about Excal prime for years at this point.

Recolouring it and releasing it as an "Umbra" is obviously just insulting to founders.

Umbra have different model. Prime it is just a reskin of normal excal

I think this art clearly show Cingal`s reaction on umbra excal arriving.

latest?cb=20160105093533&path-prefix=ru

Edited by ---UMBRA---
  • Like 1

Dayumm...Umbra is...just...soooo....JUICY!!!

Hope they make an interesting questline and even more lore on Ballas and Margulis.

Just hope they don't make his parts have low drop chances a.k.a like Khora :sad: and we can actually get them after each scenario of the quest :inlove:.

Spoiler

Not gonna bother anymore with founder salt, I think no one did in the first place but delusional people exist and they can live happily in their "Salt World " or just accept some facts and learn to live with them. As a previous fellow said, Warframe developers, artists, producers and every single positive player I met and will meet in-game or forums have my deepest respects. And the think about respect is that money can't buy respect, so deal with it! :cool:

P.S. to every 'Cringal' out there: 

25 minutes ago, ChaosWolfGR said:

Hope they make an interesting questline and even more lore on Ballas and Margulis.

Just hope they don't make his parts have low drop chances a.k.a like Khora :sad: and we can actually get them after each scenario of the quest :inlove:.

Reveal hidden contents

Not gonna bother anymore with founder salt, I think no one did in the first place but delusional people exist and they can live happily in their "Salt World " or just accept some facts and learn to live with them. As a previous fellow said, Warframe developers, artists, producers and every single positive player I met and will meet in-game or forums have my deepest respects. And the think about respect is that money can't buy respect, so deal with it! :cool:

It's up to DE if they choose to respect founders or not.

If the go ahead with Umbra as is, I know myself an several other founders plan to lodge a refund request for them failing to keep their promise of exclusivity.

Edited by Cingal

27 minutes ago, ChaosWolfGR said:

Reveal hidden contents

The questline is said to focus on the origins of the Warframes themselves. Ballas was their creator, so I do hope for his heavy involvement. I love how alien he looks compared to modern humans.

And Cingal, you got what you paid for. That said, if you really don't want Excalibur Prime, can I have him? =p

Edited by SaferSaviour
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cingal said:

It's up to DE if they choose to respect founders or not.

If the go ahead with Umbra as is, I know myself an several other founders plan to lodge a refund request for them failing to keep their promise of exclusivity.

Ugh. This pathetic sense of entitlement was debunked long ago. Umbra is not the same Excalibur Prime. He doesn't have Prime in the name and he looks very different i.e; better. That doesn't mean you suddenly have the right to claim a refund. Your exclusive Excalibur Prime hasn't been re-released and DE have not broken their promise of exclusivity. Nowhere in their program did they have a clause that forbade them from creating another different Excalibur with gold bits.

Go ahead and lodge that refund. See where that ridiculous line of thinking gets you and make sure you post the response in this thread, if DE even bother to give you one.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

7 hours ago, (PS4)Goldensebos123 said:

Aren't the Umbra Warframes gonna be a bit stronger than the Prime ones or almost as powerful as the Primes?

ChinaFrame stats list Umbra to have the same stats as Excal P but with a higher energy pool. In terms of lore, we know nothing regarding how powerful Umbra warframes are. As Steve said, we’ll have to wait and see. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)Goldensebos123 said:

I don't think they're going to make them more powerful than Primes. More like a side-grade. Prime Access packs are a big part of DE's income. Making Umbra's more powerful could potentially affect the sales of those packs.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Ugh. This pathetic sense of entitlement was debunked long ago. Umbra is not the same Excalibur Prime. He doesn't have Prime in the name and he looks very different i.e; better. That doesn't mean you suddenly have the right to claim a refund. Your exclusive Excalibur Prime hasn't been re-released and DE have not broken their promise of exclusivity. Nowhere in their program did they have a clause that forbade them from creating another different Excalibur with gold bits.

Go ahead and lodge that refund. See where that ridiculous line of thinking gets you and make sure you post the response in this thread, if DE even bother to give you one.

Weaselling out of it, and just changing the name and recolouring is certainly in bad faith. And that kinda thing deserves to get called out.

It's certainly disrespectful to founders who helped Warframe start out.

2 minutes ago, Cingal said:

Weaselling out of it, and just changing the name and recolouring is certainly in bad faith. And that kinda thing deserves to get called out.

Again, there has been no bad faith at all. Your exclusives haven't been released. However the Founders agreement never forbade them from releasing other Excalibur types. Umbra has a completely different model and stats. If you feel disrespected by that then you have a major ego/entitlement problem.

Call them out for supposed "weaselling" all you want. All you do is make yourself look like a spoilt brat with a god complex.

• Like 3

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Cingal:

ohh man can you please stop whining about it. We get it that you dont like Excalibur Umbra. I am thankful to you for supporting Warframe and DE in its early stages so they could make warframe what it is. Also you got Excalibur Prime, Lato and Skana Prime and nobody can get it or take it away from you. 

But i really thought this thread was about discussing the lore or possible abilities and not just salt. If you have a problem with it just make your own thread.

So please swallow a bit of your pride and stop arguing or do it somewhere else.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Again, there has been no bad faith at all. Your exclusives haven't been released. However the Founders agreement never forbade them from releasing other Excalibur types. Umbra has a completely different model and stats. If you feel disrespected by that then you have a major ego/entitlement problem.

Call them out for supposed "weaselling" all you want. All you do is make yourself look like a spoilt brat with a god complex.

Myself and a lot of founders feel that it is bad faith. It's unfortunate if DE no longer values those who helped put warframe where it is today. And I think a refund for that bad faith is entirely within reason.

I've stated other alternatives that many founders are happy with.

Alternative exclusives, changing of umbra's design and so on. We're not the ones being unreasonable here.

4 minutes ago, Cingal said:

Myself and a lot of founders feel that it is bad faith. It's unfortunate if DE no longer values those who helped put warframe where it is today. And I think a refund for that bad faith is entirely within reason.

I've stated other alternatives that many founders are happy with.

Alternative exclusives, changing of umbra's design and so on. We're not the ones being unreasonable here.

Yea, you're just a salty troll.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Yea, you're just a salty troll.

Founders have suggested countless compromise, and each time been ignored. You can't just ignore people so important to the game and then say "Stop being salty" when you're taking away something that was supposed to be exclusive.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Cingal:

Founders have suggested countless compromise, and each time been ignored. You can't just ignore people so important to the game and then say "Stop being salty" when you're taking away something that was supposed to be exclusive.

I think you wanted to say you were important to the game in the beginning by supporting DE with your money so they can work on warframe. And as a token of gratitude DE gave exclusive stuff to every founder. Now your nothing more than me and everybody else. Think about it..if you lend someone money and he pays it back..you dont tell him 5 years later he should carry you on his/her shoulders.

But i think and everybody else should have relized it now that there will be no result, because talking to you is like talking to a wall. 

So everybody please stop arguing with him/her there is nothing to achieve.

12 minutes ago, Cingal said:

You see we get new prime for example 50$ but know you can get 2 primes vault with same price. And we can say hey I buy armor set from that prime pack for 50$ and now is 25$ and we can always find reasons to fight about spending money.... But if someone copy Excalibur look for 80% and give him in some different game,De can not sue them because they didn't take 100% from them. UMBRA is like 80% different from prime version and only have same shape of body. So its not copying the excal prime. Some tennogen skins look more like prime then Umbra. Umbra Excalibur is not going to be only 1 umbra version,we are going to have more. So its some new sistem for warframes its like we get in some games: normal,master and legendary armors. Its stupid to complaining for something that has nothing to do with bad marketing. They didn't betrayed founders in any ways...

1 minute ago, Deimos_Lynx said:

Disrespectful is what you are doing right now to others founders, giving them a bad name between the community because "muh exclusivity*

Now, keep posting all your fury you want in these forums about your opinion on umbra, but you gotta know, you will not change or received nothing from this as DE is still keeping their promise on Founder stuff, no matter how you think that Umbra is just a excalibur prime """""""""""reskin"""""""""""

My friend, do not rise to him. I've just been through the last five pages or so and he's repeated the same salty BS to loads of others and just outright ignoring sensible people. He's a troll who's just mad because people won't pay attention to him anymore when Umbra releases.

• Like 3

Let's try to get this thread back on track peeps. Ignore the one guy trying to get it closed for petty reasons.

Anyone else hoping that the morality system will actually play a major part in the Umbra quest? Presently it's just another vestigial feature in this game. Dare I say they could even have a Mass Effect style system where your past choices/alignment is actually acknowledged by in-game characters.

13 minutes ago, Deimos_Lynx said:

Disrespectful is what you are doing right now to others founders, giving them a bad name between the community because "muh exclusivity*

Now, keep posting all your fury you want in these forums about your opinion on umbra, but you gotta know, you will not change or received nothing from this as DE is still keeping their promise on Founder stuff, no matter how you think that Umbra is just a excalibur prime """""""""""reskin"""""""""""

I speak only for the founders I know and I'm aware are going to go through with a refund if DE continues this path of disregarding the exclusivity promised to founders.

3 minutes ago, Cingal said:

I speak only for the founders I know and I'm aware are going to go through with a refund if DE continues this path of disregarding the exclusivity promised to founders.

Good luck with that hahaha

Seriously someone ask a mod to hit them with a temporal ban for derailing this thread for so long.

1 minute ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Let's try to get this thread back on track peeps. Ignore the one guy trying to get it closed for petty reasons.

Anyone else hoping that the morality system will actually play a major part in the Umbra quest? Presently it's just another vestigial feature in this game. Dare I say they could even have a Mass Effect style system where your past choices/alignment is actually acknowledged by in-game characters.

I love mass effect and more options are always good to have. Im interesting in Umbra and frames story... I need to know more how is all going. And imagine when we finish the qust and all that reaction from the players 😊👌 and Umbra in open world maps like some deadly wolf,oo yea 😏

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

I love mass effect and more options are always good to have. Im interesting in Umbra and frames story... I need to know more how is all going. And imagine when we finish the qust and all that reaction from the players 😊👌 and Umbra in open world maps like some deadly wolf,oo yea 😏

I think Excalibur Umbra is supposed to be the very first fully functional Warframe created by the Orokin. That's the gist I get from reading the old WW script and watching the Sacrifice trailer anyway.