Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

7 minutes ago, broderbr said:

Nice, man. Wish lucky too with your Umbra... let us know when you have it, lol 😉
Im going add you on my list, ok? Right now im in Solo mode, but when i have more Rank/Mastery, I invite and try to follow you on some mission, with your Excal Umbra hahaha

BTW: On the last Mass Effect 3, i literally cried in the end man, so sad... wow, one of the best games I've ever played, good memories!!!

See u brother, thank for reply.

Cheers Tenno!!!   o/

about Mass effect 3 i used MEHEN mod, aka 'mass effect happy ending' it was way better to leave that depression of ending (even tho he is still alive with the normal ending)

about Umbra, yes! I'll post it here after I get it.... man waiting for this for 3 years... gosh..

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

9 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

about Mass effect 3 i used MEHEN mod, aka 'mass effect happy ending' it was way better to leave that depression of ending (even tho he is still alive with the normal ending)

about Umbra, yes! I'll post it here after I get it.... man waiting for this for 3 years... gosh..

Yep, ive tried this alternative end in Mass Effect... but just after all my cry and despair, lol....
First time I experienced this feeling in a game, never forget this. I really was sick about 3 days because this S#&$, hahahaha 😂

3 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

In preparation for Umbra, I am finally hurrying up to max out the energy node on Zenurik so I can get back to Naraman. How it is relevant? Since Naramon and Excalibur are melee based... 

You really don't need to hurry. There's no rush when the destination is still several thousand miles away, you're on a bike, and there's a nation wide storm. As you said yourself,

4 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Having to wait an entire year after the quest was announced is poor. Additionally, the last cinematic quest ages ago which also had a lot of delay. 

I hope DE won't repeat this again. The story of Warframe is what keeps dedicated players going. 

...except they've been repeating TWW since TennoCon, it's just a bit more subtle.

1 hour ago, broderbr said:

Yep, ive tried this alternative end in Mass Effect... but just after all my cry and despair, lol....
First time I experienced this feeling in a game, never forget this. I really was sick about 3 days because this S#&$, hahahaha 😂

Same here, man. those 3 ending are taking the 1st place of the best ending on my list. There was no ending without loss, so sad.

i'm left the 2nd and 3rd empty just to justifies the Sacrifice, who might take one of those to place (although Warframe might not have the end at all).

22 minutes ago, kantapon said:

Same here, man. those 3 ending are taking the 1st place of the best ending on my list. There was no ending without loss, so sad.

i'm left the 2nd and 3rd empty just to justifies the Sacrifice, who might take one of those to place (although Warframe might not have the end at all).

Warframe has some emotional cutscenes and historyline(rpg) things, very good.

But Mass Effect, jesus... the relationships with the game chars and your choices, are very very emotional, almost for me, lol
To much linked with my chars man, hahaha.... shame on me. 
But i really think Warframe will bring some surprises... and sad, dies, love and hate... just wait for it. The Lotus + Ballas, Stalker, promises,,,, I'm feeling this

Edited by broderbr

49 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

You really don't need to hurry. There's no rush when the destination is still several thousand miles away, you're on a bike, and there's a nation wide storm. As you said yourself,

...except they've been repeating TWW since TennoCon, it's just a bit more subtle.

Yeah, I figuring like we said earlier, that Sacrifice will not be ready before Tennocon. Shame to wait that long for this year's content update! To be fair, I am wondering why some of us think Apostasy Prologue is a lead-in to Sacrifice, wouldn't it be a Prologue for the Apostasy quest after Sacrifice and Plains of Venus?

7 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Yeah, I figuring like we said earlier, that Sacrifice will not be ready before Tennocon. Shame to wait that long for this year's content update! To be fair, I am wondering why some of us think Apostasy Prologue is a lead-in to Sacrifice, wouldn't it be a Prologue for the Apostasy quest after Sacrifice and Plains of Venus?

Steve confirmed on Twitter there never was an "Apostasy" quest weeks ago. It's just the title of the prologue to the Sacrifice.

Edited by LazerSkink

2 hours ago, broderbr said:

Same!! not even that but I watched my beautiful Tali and my bro garrus getting killed by that laser too so i got 2 depressed endings i was mad for a whole lot and restarted the game just to get it right, By the way you seems like a really nice person to talk or play, if you have steam send your profile link so I can add you (send it via private message here on the forum account).

1 hour ago, LazerSkink said:

Steve confirmed on Twitter there never was an "Apostasy" quest weeks ago. It's just the title of the prologue to the Sacrifice.

Odd I missed that then, I have been following his twitter for some time! Oh well, I guess sometimes stuff just misses the eyeballs.

57 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Same!! not even that but I watched my beautiful Tali and my bro garrus getting killed by that laser too so i got 2 depressed endings i was mad for a whole lot and restarted the game just to get it right, By the way you seems like a really nice person to talk or play, if you have steam send your profile link so I can add you (send it via private message here on the forum account).

No problem man, my nick on all Games is broderbr, lol... just find me on Steam. But im using the standalone Warframe, cause for Steam, need download all the game again (20Gb), lol... but i have to do this migration, soon... Going try the Warframe Workshop TennoGen, next time, hehehe

Ah dude, the Tali and Garrus guys, my god... whata history!!! So sad ends to (spoilers!!!)... 😉 And the Krogans(Wrex + Grunt)... very cool beasts!
The DLC Omega with the Aria (Asari race).... just amazing and very fun. 

If you dont find me on Steam, let me know, ok? Youre in my Warframe 😉

PS: I looked you profile in Warframe, jesus man.... you have ALL.... (feeling very small right now, lol) :O

Edited by broderbr

Im disappointed like always with all this.When the time comes I'll bee happy,but for now I need to not think about all this and start to play something else... 🤔  Or if we are going to wait much more,then at least give us Nezha deluxe skin.

Edited by Vlada91

Hey all. I am working on a Excalibur Umbra model from scratch.

Besides I enjoy the process, the goal is to end up with a fully detailed and textured model. 

The step after this is to make a posable model for 3D-printing complete with attachable weapons.

I would like any input into favourite poses, weapons and the like. This will be a custom model, so not 100% exact -well unless that happens by accident 🙂

And since this will be my first ever 3Dprint, I know I have some studying to do. If it turns out good, I will share it eith anyone who like me would like to have a Umbra on their shelf 😄

ok, enough with giving myself stress for now.

this is how it looks in its extremely rough state. Consider this a concept for now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, arch111 said:

Hey all. I am working on a Excalibur Umbra model from scratch.

Besides I enjoy the process, the goal is to end up with a fully detailed and textured model. 

The step after this is to make a posable model for 3D-printing complete with attachable weapons.

I would like any input into favourite poses, weapons and the like. This will be a custom model, so not 100% exact -well unless that happens by accident 🙂

And since this will be my first ever 3Dprint, I know I have some studying to do. If it turns out good, I will share it eith anyone who like me would like to have a Umbra on their shelf 😄

ok, enough with giving myself stress for now.

this is how it looks in its extremely rough state. Consider this a concept for now.

Let me know when the pre order is available. This is awesome! Cant wait to see if finsihed. 

8 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Im disappointed like always with all this.When the time comes I'll bee happy,but for now I need to not think about all this and start to play something else... 🤔  Or if we are going to wait much more,then at least give us Nezha deluxe skin.

I feel the same way..

3 hours ago, arch111 said:

Nice one! I have tried to make him into 3d once, I was not using sculpt mode tho.

I did not have enough data to make it fully back in the day so i gave up.

10 hours ago, broderbr said:

... Going try the Warframe Workshop TennoGen, next time, hehehe

Ah dude, the Tali and Garrus guys, my god... whata history!!! So sad ends to (spoilers!!!)... 😉 And the Krogans(Wrex + Grunt)... very cool beasts!
The DLC Omega with the Aria (Asari race).... just amazing and very fun. 

If you dont find me on Steam, let me know, ok? Youre in my Warframe 😉

PS: I looked you profile in Warframe, jesus man.... you have ALL.... (feeling very small right now, lol) 😮

If you have a black and white pic then I found you, and lol are you a 3d modeler too?

and lol about my in game profile yeah.. almost all, I have not played for long time, just a few log in recently to get rewards or complete the prequel of the sacrifice they released, so I need to get all of what was released lately and so on.

I'm actually smart for waiting because after Umbra is released I'll have content to go on for a while again.

6 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

It might be some relics from the Old War, but probably not from the Moon, since Orokin once have been on Earth.

I personally think it's the wreckage of something they left behind in the middle of war.

Edit: I must admit, at first I through you mean that chunk of Iradite XD, poor me.

Edited by kantapon

9 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Play Dad of BOI.