Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Might we still see this quest before Tennocon?!

Also, old threats? We already had Sentients in TSD ("Dreamers wake") and we dealt with the Queens in TWW ("Wars quiet"). So there are more old threats we don't know about? Is Umbra a threat?

uu9pmDP.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

Btw about Umbra's abilities. I heard a rumor a LONG time ago about his exalted blade going to be a Nikana instead of a regular sword. They also might change his base abilities. The reasoning behind the nikana thing is because Excal is almost always shown using one in the trailers and art. Plus the Excal Umbra in the trailer picked up a nikana. Anyone wanna discuss this?

So you think that they start sharing some sacrifice update news and every day for next maybe 5 to 7 day we are getting more and more information before the update com's in global build??? If that is what I think it is,then we can get update in 10 days max 🤔

so, I've just noticed that we need to complete glast gambit for this coming quest, however, GG is not, so far as I have seen, a requisite for any other quests (if I'm wrong please correct).

Based on this I am wondering if helminth will finally play a part in the sacrifice/ quests after the "cinematic trilogy". On top of this, I am also wondering if the flora in helminth's room are from tau possibly? that could explain their alien look and the fact that we never see them on other tile sets. That or they could just be examples of infested biology.

Thoughts?

56 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

OP UPDATE:

doing a review and overhaul of the main page

added the twitter and quest requirements for sacrifice 

Add the Umbra Prayer too.

22 minutes ago, erasthmus said:

so, I've just noticed that we need to complete glast gambit for this coming quest, however, GG is not, so far as I have seen, a requisite for any other quests (if I'm wrong please correct).

Based on this I am wondering if helminth will finally play a part in the sacrifice/ quests after the "cinematic trilogy". On top of this, I am also wondering if the flora in helminth's room are from tau possibly? that could explain their alien look and the fact that we never see them on other tile sets. That or they could just be examples of infested biology.

Thoughts?

That's actually interesting!

Would be nice if that room got more use, even if it is just for one quest.

37 minutes ago, erasthmus said:

so, I've just noticed that we need to complete glast gambit for this coming quest

Glast gambit isnt required anymore

Make sure you’ve completed the following Quests so you’re ready!

Vor’s Prize
Once Awake
The Archwing
Stolen Dreams
The New Strange
Natah
The Second Dream
The War Within
Chains of Harrow
Apostasy Prologue

Edited by Myscho

My brothers... did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment...?

...maybe not, but I'0m expecting this to hit by E3's week now (either week before or that same one), with the trailer premiering at the end of next week's Devstream.

Update 23, at very long last.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

My brothers... did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment...?

...maybe not, but I'0m expecting this to hit by E3's week now (either week before or that same one), with the trailer premiering at the end of next week's Devstream.

Update 23, at very long last.

I can feel it just completed my loadouts for umbra (finally) those akbolto receivers were hiding from me

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

OP UPDATE:

doing a review and overhaul of the main page

added the twitter and quest requirements for sacrifice 

Right after DE posted that first list of all the quests that had be done, they took it down from all platforms. They replaced it with this. https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-quest-guide

This is the list that doesn't contain syndicate quests. So I guess what we believed before was true? We don't have to do Glast Gambit and all that stuff in order to the Sacrifice. We just have to do the mainline quests. 

23 minutes ago, UMBRANEMESIS said:

Right after DE posted that first list of all the quests that had be done, they took it down from all platforms. They replaced it with this. https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-quest-guide

This is the list that doesn't contain syndicate quests. So I guess what we believed before was true? We don't have to do Glast Gambit and all that stuff in order to the Sacrifice. We just have to do the mainline quests. 

Weird considering that Chains of Harrow is also a Syndicate quest, while Glast Gambit does tie into the Karma system and Chains does not. Wonder why?

9 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Weird considering that Chains of Harrow is also a Syndicate quest, while Glast Gambit does tie into the Karma system and Chains does not. Wonder why?

Who is to say it doesnt?

During the final battle of CoH we get those cards to appear as we destroy the chains.

Were they representing Rell's feelings in those moments... or ours when we witnessed those memories?

It could be a hidden alinghtment.

Edited by Kaotyke