(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

7 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

Why did they remove it? Just, what the hell?

As mentioned up, it was probably posted early on accident. But good to know what to look for once it's ready.

1 minute ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

As mentioned up, it was probably posted early on accident. But good to know what to look for once it's ready.

You can't really tweet something by accident. They're being silent once again and not letting us know about it. Ugh.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

And now they deleted the webpage on the Warframe website about what quests you needed to do to unlock the Sacrifice quest. Just, wow.

Seriously, DE? Do you think this is funny? Not communicating with the community about it, letting us know how the update is going? You just keep being silent?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

And now they deleted the webpage on the Warframe website about what quests you needed to do to unlock the Sacrifice quest. Just, wow.

Seriously, DE? Do you think this is funny? Not communicating with the community about it, letting us know how the update is going? You just keep being silent?

Actually....

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-quest-guide

Its still here.

22 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

they did that because idiots -wont name names but one starts with a B - 

started freaking out that warframe was ending and its just the trilogy  TSD/TWW/SACRAFICE ending and the next chapter of the main quest will continue on 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rauxa9 said:

TC is Tennocon and tmw is most likely tomorrow as in the 23rd which is today, cuz he posted on the 22nd. so they may be reviewing everything today in preparation for their imminent realease

thanks 🙂

The hype thrusters has been re-engaged. Enough speed to melt Vay Hek's face out of his soda can suit.

• Like 3

Might we still see this quest before Tennocon?!

Also, old threats? We already had Sentients in TSD ("Dreamers wake") and we dealt with the Queens in TWW ("Wars quiet"). So there are more old threats we don't know about? Is Umbra a threat?

uu9pmDP.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

51 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Our Lord Umbra,

who art robed in swag,

hallowed by thy hype.

Thy Quest come,

perhaps when done,

to us as it has been promised.

Give us today thy daily meme

As we hype those,

Who have already hyped us. 

• Like 1

Btw about Umbra's abilities. I heard a rumor a LONG time ago about his exalted blade going to be a Nikana instead of a regular sword. They also might change his base abilities. The reasoning behind the nikana thing is because Excal is almost always shown using one in the trailers and art. Plus the Excal Umbra in the trailer picked up a nikana. Anyone wanna discuss this?

• Applause 1

56 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Our Lord Umbra,

who art robed in swag,

hallowed by thy hype.

Thy Quest come,

perhaps when done,

to us as it has been promised.

3 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Give us today thy daily meme

As we hype those,

Who have already hyped us. 

🤣

• Haha 1

So you think that they start sharing some sacrifice update news and every day for next maybe 5 to 7 day we are getting more and more information before the update com's in global build??? If that is what I think it is,then we can get update in 10 days max 🤔

• Haha 1

so, I've just noticed that we need to complete glast gambit for this coming quest, however, GG is not, so far as I have seen, a requisite for any other quests (if I'm wrong please correct).

Based on this I am wondering if helminth will finally play a part in the sacrifice/ quests after the "cinematic trilogy". On top of this, I am also wondering if the flora in helminth's room are from tau possibly? that could explain their alien look and the fact that we never see them on other tile sets. That or they could just be examples of infested biology.

Thoughts?