Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

5 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

sketch1527045124106.png

This, is this the best Excalibur Umbra art I ever seen.

Also this, might be interesting for Exalted-Whatever fan (which is include most of Excalibur Umbra fans) to discuss

2 hours ago, Urlan said:

Weird considering that Chains of Harrow is also a Syndicate quest, while Glast Gambit does tie into the Karma system and Chains does not. Wonder why?

Chains feeds into the story revealing more about the true state, or nature, or potential of the Tenno.  Its obvious that "kiddo" is important to the story somehow, we just don't know how yet.  Other than the similarities in situation between the Tenno and the girl you rescue, there's not much in G.G. that feeds back into the central story.  And with how there are three different ways for it to play out, there's slim odds that it'll be included in future content, regardless how interesting that might be. 

Also, IIRC - sometime late last year Steve said something to the effect that he wasn't happy with how the alignment system was plotted out.  I'm not certain how he said it, but I think he implied that it was going to be a more heat of the moment system, which seems like it would deflate the impact Sun-Moon choices made during quests. 

I'm personally not a huge fan of your standard alignment system, and I wasn't really impressed that what he seemed to say would be significantly different, so I'm mostly ambivalent on that subject. 

Edited by CriticalFumble

58 minutes ago, kantapon said:

Also this, might be interesting for Exalted-Whatever fan (which is include most of Excalibur Umbra fans) to discuss

The more ideas they add the longer it takes to ship, I just hope this comes after the sacrifice and also even after venus probably if not together with venus, new ideas are cool but let's keep the release time real right..

2 hours ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

The more ideas they add the longer it takes to ship, I just hope this comes after the sacrifice and also even after venus probably if not together with venus, new ideas are cool but let's keep the release time real right..

Yeah, right.

But still, I wonder, where will the Chromatic Blade go then?

Edited by kantapon

7 hours ago, erasthmus said:

so, I've just noticed that we need to complete glast gambit for this coming quest, however, GG is not, so far as I have seen, a requisite for any other quests (if I'm wrong please correct).

Based on this I am wondering if helminth will finally play a part in the sacrifice/ quests after the "cinematic trilogy". On top of this, I am also wondering if the flora in helminth's room are from tau possibly? that could explain their alien look and the fact that we never see them on other tile sets. That or they could just be examples of infested biology.

Thoughts?

My guess is that it ties in with the Sacrifice because of the Moral Compass. We have one choice from it in The Glast Gambit, so my guess is that, assuming the compasses tie in to Umbra/The Sacrifice in some way, that this is the reason for the Glast Gambit being on that list originally. Every detail counts, Tenno.

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

So what now??? 

omg.. they are planing to gloriously announce sacrifice at tennocon.. like yeey we teased this year ago and now we are happy to give you release date of 12. december 2018

24 minutes ago, Gorylas said:

omg.. they are planing to gloriously announce sacrifice at tennocon.. like yeey we teased this year ago and now we are happy to give you release date of 12. december 2018

Oh nooooooo 😕😥 if that happened then I need a alcohol right now 🍺🍺🍺🍺😡😰    https://i.imgur.com/WdeKHhX.jpg

Edited by Vlada91

1 minute ago, AtalayK said:

Maybe this delay for bring sacrifice next week

Hmm I like more that idea but we are not that lucky. But in the end it would be stupid if they show umbra quest again and again in tennocon... so maybe you are right 🤔

15 hours ago, UMBRANEMESIS said:

Right after DE posted that first list of all the quests that had be done, they took it down from all platforms. They replaced it with this. https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-quest-guide

This is the list that doesn't contain syndicate quests. So I guess what we believed before was true? We don't have to do Glast Gambit and all that stuff in order to the Sacrifice. We just have to do the mainline quests. 

chains is a part of the main line , glass gabit however can be played at anytime, but chains is only available after tww and further forshadows some things with void and warframes

13 hours ago, kantapon said:

im coloring it also 

3 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

So what now??? 

> . > * i want a teaser trailer of umbra  TWW got a bunch 

9 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

> . > * i want a teaser trailer of umbra  TWW got a bunch 

I want Umbra not a teaser trailer, teasing more will make it worse.. it will just add more to the hype with a high change of failure for those who expect it.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-
  • Like 2

We have time before tennocon. DE know that they need 2 delivered us umbra before that. And im shore we are going to have more teasers videos for that upcoming update. We just need to know if update coming in a week or 2 or maybe in 3 weeks.... and that's it. In the end when they give sacrifice in global build,its time for DE 2 move in new direction and new big updates...and show something new on tennocon and not umbra teaser

Edited by Vlada91

1 hour ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

There already was a teaser trailer.

A year ago...

actually that one was made in 2016 [watch the end and read small text] 

a432b3240bcce6238fdf4ac8704ca36b.jpg

1 minute ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

We’ve been teased for three god-damn years. Enough is enough!

enough is never enough ! i want video combat cinematic then if not allowed teaser :catsips:

3 hours ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

I want Umbra not a teaser trailer, teasing more will make it worse.. it will just add more to the hype with a high change of failure for those who expect it.

hype is self induced by players, de themselves have not hyped it much