Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Just now, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

They promised to release it before it, also seems like they have been working on a secret project that we don't know anything about which probably will be the main highlight of the event. The Sacrifice was the highlight of the last Tennocon so it surely wouldn't look good if they have to make it a highlight again.

So yeah the quest before the Tennocon if everything goes smooth. But surely curious about this secret project, maybe they will finally show the Tau system?

I figured PoE was a bigger star.  Sacrifice was teased, but PoE was released, yeah?  Or do I have my timelines messed up?  It's been a long year x.x

55 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Will be released between March, 11th 2019 or November 3rd 2018.

Also, you have to complete 10 quests: Vor's Prize, Once Awake, The Archwing, Stolen Dreams, The New Strange, Natah, The Second Dream, The War Within, Chains of Harrow, and The Apostasy.

I want to point out that the fact that you need to complete Vor's Prize, Stolen Dreams, and New Strange must mean that Vor, Maroo, and Simaris might be in the quest.

What are your thoughts on the Sacrifice Quest?

Did it not require Glast Gambit  ? if I'm not mistaken, the original post said so but now they took it out. Funny, because it was me thinking that I needed to do it that got me to finish it after 3 months.

Just now, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

I figured PoE was a bigger star.  Sacrifice was teased, but PoE was released, yeah?  Or do I have my timelines messed up?  It's been a long year x.x

Something along the line(can't exactly remember, maybe both were teased), I mean yeah they can show it or talk about it but it won't be the main focus of the event as it would be already released by then. Clearly this secret project on what they have been working aswell will be the main focus of the entire event.

Yeah it's been a long year for sure. But if anything we know that the quest is really close and that's all that matters.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Something along the line(can't exactly remember, maybe both were teased), I mean yeah they can show it or talk about it but it won't be the main focus of the event as it would be already released by then. Clearly this secret project on what they have been working aswell will be the main focus of the entire event.

Yeah it's been a long year for sure. But if anything we know that the quest is really close and that's all that matters.

I'm just excited to see it!  I LOVE the lore-building in Warframe. I know people say there "isn't much to it", but I find it VERY interesting and with plenty of room for us fans to make up our own theories.  

Only thing that sucks is I'm on PS4 so I'm going to have to avoid the Forums AND FB for like....3 weeks to dodge spoilers xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

They mean the apostasy prologue man.

Oh I thought the prologue was a teaser for a full version of an apostasy quest that was gonna come later xD ..that prologue quest is short asf.. 

3 minutes ago, TrinXT said:

Oh I thought the prologue was a teaser for a full version of an apostasy quest that was gonna come later xD ..that prologue quest is short asf.. 

yeah it is a prologue but it still does count as a quest on it's own, despite how short it is, it still takes it's own quest slot in the menu xD

9 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

mid june, we already have a release date, complaining about it is pointless at this stage and wont make it drop faster ._ . 

where did you get that mid june date from?

In mid next month its about 20day's... So we can hope then maybe sooner or maybe in the end next month. If plan whose for this month for update 2 come,probably update whose weary close 2 the end. And now maybe they have some new problem and maybe is not a big deal... And DE is smart enough to know that sooner they give us update,sooner they can move to next project.🤔  is in next week we are going to have new devstream? Maybe then we will find out more. Or here 1 more idea, what if reason we didn't have devstream and primetime this week its because they work hard so that we have update sooner. And in next devstram they can show something new like new frame and maybe new prime trailers and new open world.... 😊👌

Edited by Vlada91

14 hours ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Your source is useless, you know. Those dates are being conjured up based on pure speculation and there is zero context to why those numbers were used. The "3" is more likely related to the fact that the quest is the third in the trilogy of cinematic quests than it is related to the date of release. Also, your dates are all kinds of messed up.

Finally, DE has just released the required quests that need to be completed before the Sacrifice hits, and it is more than what you have listed here.

6 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Key word there; was

The new particle affects were supposed to come out with the Sacrifice as well.

6 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Yeah, just explaining where's the info from.

it will be now or later, its game content, i can personally wait for it 

tww was also delayed and later broken up into multiple pieces 

so we have a target date of drop, and we know de is doing something for the reveal with operators like tww