(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

8 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

First part of UI update comes mid-june and it was planned to ship with the quest.

Key word there; was

The new particle affects were supposed to come out with the Sacrifice as well.

• Applause 1

12 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Key word there; was

Yeah, just explaining where's the info from.

• Upvote 2

My guess is probably another month.

At this point, they have given too many updates to the point that majority are erroneous or irrelevant info.

Digital Extremes indeed.

In mid next month its about 20day's... So we can hope then maybe sooner or maybe in the end next month. If plan whose for this month for update 2 come,probably update whose weary close 2 the end. And now maybe they have some new problem and maybe is not a big deal... And DE is smart enough to know that sooner they give us update,sooner they can move to next project.🤔  is in next week we are going to have new devstream? Maybe then we will find out more. Or here 1 more idea, what if reason we didn't have devstream and primetime this week its because they work hard so that we have update sooner. And in next devstram they can show something new like new frame and maybe new prime trailers and new open world.... 😊👌

Edited by Vlada91

14 hours ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Your source is useless, you know. Those dates are being conjured up based on pure speculation and there is zero context to why those numbers were used. The "3" is more likely related to the fact that the quest is the third in the trilogy of cinematic quests than it is related to the date of release. Also, your dates are all kinds of messed up.

Finally, DE has just released the required quests that need to be completed before the Sacrifice hits, and it is more than what you have listed here.

• Applause 4

6 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Key word there; was

6 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Yeah, just explaining where's the info from.

it will be now or later, its game content, i can personally wait for it 

tww was also delayed and later broken up into multiple pieces 

so we have a target date of drop, and we know de is doing something for the reveal with operators like tww

• Applause 1

18 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

mid june, we already have a release date, complaining about it is pointless at this stage and wont make it drop faster ._ . 

Such beautiful, innocent hope... I remember it...

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

@(XB1)EternalDrk Mako did you see this fanrender yet?

Spoiler

excalibur_umbra_by_nikout13-dcb0zzr.png

Found it on Deviantart, apparently the guy extracted the model and redid the materials. I think it's the best look I've ever been given to this.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

Hi everyone! So, i was wondering the way we gonna get Umbra, i know for sure that we’ll have the bp at the end of the quest, so, what about the parts? Maybe like the Limbo quest (but i would like if we don’t need to build the component first in order to advance) or just like Harrow as example. What do you think? Personally, i like the first way, geting the components in the quest.

Unknown if its BP or if there will be a BP at all and we get it whole.

We just know it will be part of a new gameplay mechanic.

• Upvote 2

Maybe you'll have to sacrifice an excalibur+a few other stuff ? (meaning no part farming or building whatsoever)

I'm sorry and I don't mean to sound pessimistic but. Umbra is probably 1/2-1 year away and people are already attempting to speculate on content that has yet to become a thing.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Just now, XionNoctis1 said:

I'm sorry and I don't mean to sound pessimistic but. Umbra is probably 1/2-1 year away and people are already attempting to speculate on content that has yet to become a thing.

The Sacrifice is literally the next Update we're getting, with DE already posting the requirements for it on their social media.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

vor 4 Minuten schrieb XionNoctis1:

You might wanna check some information before you assume that :^)

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

The Sacrifice is literally the next Update we're getting, with DE already posting the requirements for it on their social media.

Yeah, just like they promised War Withing before the 2016 Tennocon, but oh boys how it was delayed multiple times afterwards.

• Applause 1

13 minutes ago, XionNoctis1 said:

Sacrifice is actually very close now. not a teaser, not more hype, the ACTUAL update people have been waiting for years. it's hard to believe, but it's true. Umbra is close now, the quest is almost done, and DE have already reminded people of the prerequisites for The Sacrifice (which is basically to have done all major Story quests thus far.).

as for how we get it, I'd like to think we earn the parts during the quest, or get the built frame at the end, but it'll probably be just a BP, and we'll have to farm the parts elsewhere, which is what DE have done with every frame over the past couple of years.

1 minute ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

If Umbra's the quest reward, then what abour ballas's weird sword thing

It's not like we're limited to one reward for finishing a quest. The Second Dream rewarded Broken War, a Focus lens and the Scar Sigil.

49 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

@(XB1)EternalDrk Mako did you see this fanrender yet?

Hide contents

excalibur_umbra_by_nikout13-dcb0zzr.png

Found it on Deviantart, apparently the guy extracted the model and redid the materials. I think it's the best look I've ever been given to this.

THAT's awesome.. i'm in tears, I wanted to do that but I didn't just to avoid anything related with bad reputation with DE, thats just awesome.. nice job.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

23 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

"In the image there is a lambda, which is the eleventh Greek letter. This could refer to a release date in March, 11th 2019 or November 3rd 2018"

Don't take it as a fact man, it's a theory

Oh thought it was a hint from DE but I guess not.

I just had the thought about the umbra situation: the hype is dangerously high. Keeping everyone in the dark still will not only promt people to ask more questions, but could ultimately end warframe if the quest is bad. at this point, everyone's expectations are high and people are getting impatient over something that took 3 years to do. 

This is just bad

Edited by Rauxa9
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rauxa9 said:

I just had the thought about the umbra situation: the hype is dangerously high. Keeping everyone in the dark still will not only promt people to ask more questions, but could ultimately end warframe if the quest is bad. at this point, everyone's expectations are high and people are getting impatient over something that took 3 years to do. 

This is just bad

Well, it's too late for that.

Time has already passed and DE just doesn't know how to manage expectations.

The hype build up is also the playerbase's own fault in overhyping something that was based off a reskin.

I doubt people will really quit the game if this release sucks though because if that is the case, it would already mean those people don't enjoy all the other content that Warframe offers and a quest and 1 or 2 new shinies aren't gonna change anything for them after a week or two.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2