(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

6 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Remember when they told YouTubers to “get ready” for the War Within? People took that as a sign to mean it was close to release.

It wasn’t.

I forget, when was that?

29 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

I forget, when was that?

Like two months before the actual release. But people took that message as a sign that it was a week away. Like some people are doing now.

• Applause 3

Il y a 1 heure, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 a dit :

Like two months before the actual release. But people took that message as a sign that it was a week away. Like some people are doing now.

True, however, they may well put the trailer with the operator winners next week.

Posibilities are endless afterall.

3 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

60 days?...It kind of lines up with a special something-or-other the name of which slips my mind.  What was it again? And when is it?? 

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

60 days?...It kind of lines up with a special something-or-other the name of which slips my mind.  What was it again? And when is it?? 

Tennocon?

2 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

This must be a long quest...

Thats the thing tho, no length is going to satisfy the urges that people had for that quest for 3 years now. So, they'll either make it repetitive and annoying like the glast gambit, or somehow pull a 180 that will stop people from saying "It took them 3 years to make this quest" in disappointment

• Applause 4

16 minutes ago, Midrib said:

So, they'll either make it repetitive and annoying like the glast gambit

I’ll donate to Scientology if this is the case, I swear to god.

On 2018-05-25 at 4:41 PM, NightmareT12 said:

@(XB1)EternalDrk Mako did you see this fanrender yet?

Hide contents

excalibur_umbra_by_nikout13-dcb0zzr.png

Found it on Deviantart, apparently the guy extracted the model and redid the materials. I think it's the best look I've ever been given to this.

reminds me of rhino stance umbra 

i wish i had extracted mesh i wanted to make a 3d statue for my desk 

There was a Tweet post a guy said that Steve confirmed " The Sacrifice" will be release before Tennocon and Steve also confirmed that n times. I think we just wait till mid-june, it worth the wait 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

There was a Tweet post a guy said that Steve confirmed " The Sacrifice" will be release before Tennocon and Steve also confirmed that n times. I think we just wait till mid-june, it worth the wait 

Everytime I see someone saying "it's worth the wait" for something that we have waited for 3 long years, I always have the feeling of answering with a: shdakjhgjghjgfajhsdjkahshjlkaa *random keyboard smashing*, sorry it's the anxiety I have.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

2 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Everytime I see someone saying "it's worth the wait" for something that we have waited for 3 long years, I always have the feeling of answering with a: shdakjhgjghjgfajhsdjkahshjlkaa *random keyboard smashing*, sorry it's the anxiety I have.

Also can’t say it’s worth the wait when none of us have touched it.

• Like 2

Well, if it took them 3 years to finish then they better make us satisfied with the quest. I believe in them :3 

I doubt that weapons will be Umbra'd as well.

And I wouldn't expect a Skana, all the promos we've seen of Excalibur Umbra are with a Nikana, so in the event that we are also getting Umbra weapons I'd say Nikana Umbra would be the first.

• Like 4

To be honest, few weeks ago, I was really hoping it would drop either this week or next week because I calculated that I would max out focus this week, and because of Steve's posts.

Then, that deadline was missed again like all the other earlier ones.

Now, apart from grinding archwing, Khora and some weapons to try for MR 25, I really have nothing much left to do in Warframe other than grinding those items for Mastery.🙁

Seriously hope the mid-June deadline is for real this time.

or "Umbra" is not a variant of frame, like "Prime", but just new frame - Umbra, it's about time to release new one, last year we got Harrow approximately at the end of spring

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

27 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

Well, if it took them 3 years to finish then they better make us satisfied with the quest. I believe in them :3 

They actually only started development and working on the script about 2 months ago.

The script was only done in April according to Steve's twitter.

So, I wouldn't expect 3 years of work to be in that quest.

Probably 3 months at best.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Atekron said:

or "Umbra" is not a variant of frame, like "Prime", but just new frame - Umbra, it's about time to release new one, last year we got Harrow approximately at the end of spring

It's already been confirmed that Umbra is new variant like Prime.
On top of this specific one being called EXCALIBUR UMBRA.

Not to mention we just got a new Warframe Khora.

6 minutes ago, Atekron said:

2 minutes ago, Klavinmour said:

On top of this specific one being called EXCALIBUR UMBRA.

Not to mention we just got a new Warframe Khora.

Yes, Umbra is a new variant, Khora just came out, and they are working on the next one already. That said, it's been stated that unlike Primes, not every frame will necessarily have an Umbra variant.

I believe, based on my interpretation of the nature of Umbra frames, that an umbra weapon variant would likely not make much thematic sense, unless it was just a prime with an altered appearance. Any such weapon should be a skin, not a new item.

tbh i dont believe there are gonna be Umbra Weapons since it was only said to be "a new frame series" so far.

And in addition some founders are already mad and angry at DE for releasing Umbra at all because they feel betrayed and accuse DE of "weasling" out of the exclusivity contract for Excal Prime. I personally dont believe that DE would do such thing but  IF they were to make Umbra weapons and then IF the first ones would be Skana/Lato Umbra (just an example) then even I would glook at it being a bit fishy and it would strongly imply what some people think of the whole Umbra thing.

• Applause 2

5 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I’ll donate to Scientology if this is the case, I swear to god.

Don’t you mean “I swear to Xenu?” lol

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

2 hours ago, Klavinmour said:

can you point where it's confirmed? I don't think it is

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1