Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Il y a 5 heures, JK21Games a dit :

Just out of interest, what kind of Riven, if any, do you have for the Viper Wraith? Got a pretty good +Multishot+crit chance+reload speed one myself (at the cost of some status).

+~153% Toxin, +~215% Multishot and - some reload speed (Still pretty fast). Not godly, but still pretty decent imo. I mainly use Corrosive against Grineers/Infested/Corrupted and pure Toxin for Corpus. It's decent in most Sorties. 

Depends on whether Limbo Prime comes out and I'm able to farm him up and/or Forma him in time. In which case, I'll bring him, since he's my favourite frame and the one who I think is the most 'me'. Otherwise, my Dexcalibur, probably equipped with Nikana Prime, since he's the frame I've wielded in every cinematic quest so far.

Other weapons I'm not sure about. Possibly Scourge if I wind up with Limbo since it's a favourite of mine, looks good with Limbo and is quite effective with my build.

So, a few minutes ago Warframe changed their profile picture.. what could it mean?

Looking at the profile avatar, it seems like a tree with the moon's rings around it..

Original:

0WA3Uav.jpg

Exposed: (thanks @Gabriel_98)

l53x9y5.png&key=c43bffd1838e4d31abe626f1

Edited by eXotic

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

We’ve already known that it’s close.

Okay.. they didn't say a specific time frame, so seeing this was a surprise.. do you want to converse on what it means as my post suggested or did you only want to reply with an unneeded comment?

IMO ieither its a week before or after tenno-con. and i think it's the latter rather than the former my reasoning ? Cause it makes tenno-con have more topics (one that we've been waiting for ages on) and DE can show off a trailer for it making it have as much hype as you can i mean listen to this hype...

*monotone yeah*

1 minute ago, hellodownthere said:

IMO ieither its a week before or after tenno-con. and i think it's the latter rather than the former my reasoning ? Cause it makes tenno-con have more topics (one that we've been waiting for ages on) and DE can show off a trailer for it making it have as much hype as you can i mean listen to this hype...

*monotone yeah*

True, the only timeframe i know of was after tennocon but multiple people kept saying it was closer than that..